Levi Strauss

Levi Strauss Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Levi Strauss President & CEO Charles Bergh

Charles Bergh

Pros
  • Work-life balance prioritized with flexible schedules the norm(in 26 reviews)

• Company allows for a generally "fun" work environment(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • The new upper management has stripped away the great Levi's culture(in 20 reviews)

• There isn't just a lack of work/life balance, there is NO(in 10 reviews)

Things are looking up for an iconic SF brand.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIconic brand with a great heritage. Talented colleagues, dedicated culture of giving back to the community. Solid work-life balance and generous benefits.

ConsStructure can be overly complex and sometimes teams in different business functions could be better connected.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany could do a better job promoting from within and fostering talent.

I really like their company values. It has given me a postive outlook on big name brands such as levis.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsI really like the teamworks and communciation within the store. eVERYONE IS RELALY FRIENDLY and welcoming

ConsSometimes, its kind of slow, Boring and there is nothing to do. BuT USUALLY every tourist is usually nice.

Great Company, Amazing Team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI found Levi's leadership inspiring.

ConsI did not have a negative experience

Advice to Senior Managementnone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Held Seasonal Position

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsGreat team members, good management, excellent quality products sales associates can stand behind.

ConsPossible over hired for season, hours were erratic.

i love working for Levi's

Stylist/Visuals (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsManagement really cares and will work with any schedule you give them. potential to grow with company.

Consi dont really have any cons. The only one would be it is really hard to get more then 15 hours in a week when its not close to christmas.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Exciting with great opportunities

Account Associate (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsWork-life balance, Travel opportunities, Product involvement, great employee relationships.

ConsField office, building relationships with HQ.

Awesome place!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsDiscounts, the staff, the fast pace environment and the way one gets to see the company grow day by day is awesome!

ConsNot many hours! And a little bit disorganized with the schedule. Also, you can't change a shift without written document.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the fact that some people only get 10 hours a week due to scheduling and hiring too many people!

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

good

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Lancaster, CA

Proseasy working, good coworkers, solid schedule

Consvery slow business, not much to do at all

Levis was the turning point of my career and enjoyed working. A company which gives your space to explore things .

Assistant Merchandiser (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosgood environment, good work culture and best place to educate yourself and a great value addition to ones career point of .

Consas its more thn a 3years ,i think company has developed on all aspects, so i guess there is nothing to say in specific.

Great working environment with friendly, upbeat coworkers.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsVery dedicated to company values, supportive, friendly, helpful, empathetic, and great entry-level job for those looking for employment. They are always seeking for talented people who are willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.

ConsNo commission; however, more hours if you earn them. Criticism may seem negative at first, but if you respond well to criticism, it will do more good than harm.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally reach out to your associates and make sure they are aware of company values to have more of a reason to work there. I love working for this company because there is background on the company, rather than just working for a company blindly hiring employees with no context.

Worked for Levi Strauss? Contribute to the Community!