Lewan Technology Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.6
Fred Cannataro

Amazing people and fun culture with opportunites to advance based on your efforts!

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

I enjoy coming to work everyday and working with a diverse group of professionals. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and is an overall positive environment. I feel like a valued employee that is making a positive impact on the organization and it does not go unnoticed. Lewan is not for someone looking to "go through the motions" of a job, but someone who wants to impact the community and clients in a positive way by working their tail off! This industry is extremely competitive and it is refreshing to work for an organization that has an outstanding reputation locally with clients and also has the back of Xerox (industry innovator).. Lewan is not another Fortune 500 company, but has the ability to make decisions on a local level with the backing of a large international organization. It's the best of both worlds! Benefits are awesome, community involvement and giving back is a huge part of life at Lewan too. Despite printing services that we provide, we are a very GREEN organization. We care about the environment and the footprint we leave behind. Bright, bright future ahead of this organization and highly recommend being a part of this amazing culture!

Cons

Parking fees are silly! Build a larger parking garage so we don't have to park on the street. Pay a higher base salary to Sales Reps.

Advice to Management

Leadership is extremely conservative and needs to loosen up a bit. I understand they are from the Baby Boomer generation, but if you want to attract Millennials and Gen Xer's you have to be more flexible and innovative. Some examples include the ability to work from home as needed, monthly Happy Hours, game room, fitness facility, paid time off on your birthday, build space for a café, more fundraising events, engage satellite offices more and make them feel a part of corporate.

Aug 10, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for your positive comments and constructive suggestions. I promise to carefully consider your comments and explore your suggestions for improvement.

2. Field tech

Pros

Easy to work with. Quick hire when in need to fill and start a new contract.

Cons

With the quick turn around or pressing need to get a contract started once the slow negotiation with client was done and budget approved, meant a lot of people needed to be hired on short notice with varying level of skills or job ethics to meet start date. This creating chaos or unorganized work flow at times.

Advice to Management

Be honest with contractors about the start date of a contract.

Whatever you want it's up to you to make it happen.

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You can create your own little empire at Lewan. Its allot like running your own business. Ask for forgiveness not for permission to act on an idea. Lewan will give almost anyone a chance. You truly have to take responsibility for your success or failure here. Some former employees reviewing this company very negatively may need to stand in front of a mirror and be honest.

Cons

Not for everyone. Be honest with yourself. If your looking for someplace to "hide" for a while this is not the place. If you need someone to tell you every move to make and you wait for that to happen you may not get fired but you will go broke.

Advice to Management

They don't need my advice but..I would consider either splitting the two companies that clearly exist @ Lewan or working on creating a more unified organization. This would benefit customers as create immediate organizational growth. Painful for sure but the benefits would outweigh the cost.

Aug 10, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for the input. I agree that we offer every employee the opportunity to own their career and own their success. We have always embraced an entrepreneurial approach to business by ... More

5. Good place to work

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

The best thing about working at Lewan is the people. Everyone is nice and willing to help.

Cons

At times the operational efficacy is frustrating. Internal processes work much like a small startup and not in a good way.

Worked for this company for eight years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

There are no pros for this company. I would not take a job at this company because they make promises that they do not keep. Men are paid considerably more than the women at this company.

Cons

This company does not practice what they preach. There are many customers that are very unhappy with the contracts that the sales people have them sign. Once the customer's signature is on the dotted line there is no follow up. Find another industry for employment. This company is not one to be chosen as a career path.

Advice to Management

I think the management needs to develop ethical standards on how they treat employees and their customers.

Fantastic Company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company offers an amazing work environment. Everyone works together as a team to achieve the same goal of delivering quality products with excellent service. The staff is friendly, the management is approachable, and there is a feeling of community throughout the company. This is a company that values its customers and employees.

Cons

I have been employed by this company for over a year and, currently, have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Management should keep up the good work. They are excellent at communicating with staff, have clear visions of where they are taking the company, and trust their staff.

Great family-oriented atmosphere!

Current Employee - Administrative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Administrative in Denver, CO

Pros

Lewan has a solid culture that rewards creativity and loyalty. Great benefits and vacation! Great pay! I feel like my ideas are valued by my manager and leadership team.

Cons

There aren't really any cons worth mentioning. I am very happy here!

Advice to Management

If you trust your people, they will trust you to provide them with a rewarding career. Keep up the good work!

Be careful - Look out for your well being. Only you can count on your self

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

Some good folks that form good teams

Cons

Some not so good folks, Although management "says" people come first. The "$" actually means more, because you'll be let go to save money, rather than given the opportunity to move to other areas of need etc.

Advice to Management

When you say people mean more, Actually mean it!

10. Happy working here

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've had a very positive experience working at Lewan, I have a good work life balance and the company encourages it's employees to build strong working relationships with appreciation events, community service, group outings and performance incentives and recognition. Leadership of the company is present and approachable and has an open door policy. I feel like my opinion and feedback matters and I'm comfortable sharing it. They encourage and provide lots of opportunity for professional development and promotion opportunities for those who want to grow their role in the company.

Cons

Nothing that would discourage me from recommending and referring friends to apply here, I think it's a well rounded company to work for.

Advice to Management

Just to continue improving the technology and systems we use internally to drive higher productivity, efficiency, and sales/service.

Feb 16, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for the very nice comments. Our people make the difference for us, and I am sure that you are a difference maker. We have some VERY exciting things happening later this year around ... More

11. Good job. Good pay. Losing the small feel.

Current Employee - Office in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Office in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time

Pros

Pay. Benefit options. Open door policy with management.

Cons

Pay for parking. Company is slow to move on resolve. Allowance of the bad apple syndrome in many depts.

Advice to Management

Weed out the bad apples. Structure. Invest in your employees more.

Feb 9, 2015 – CEO

Thanks so much for your input. We are always open to thinking about ways to improve our business. I know that sometimes we don't move fast enough to please everyone, but I feel there is a strong ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed