Lextant Corp

Be The First To
Add Photos

Innovation on the move!

Design Research Associate I (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsA growing company working with the worlds leading companies. Great community of people to work with, everyone is eager to teach and to learn! Company is open to change and advancing itself, and its employees to deliver better actionable insights.

ConsMinor growing pains/adjustments with company growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is caring and eager to help people advance, keep it up!

Curious to see where Lextant will be in 5 years...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsVery intelligent, nice people — great office space in downtown Columbus — some interesting clients to work with. Culture below management was great! Made many friends.

ConsWhen teams were assigned to a job, seemed to be more who was available than who was the best fit for the job. Never felt my job was secure if I wasn't billing my full 40 hours. Management seemed aloof.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you say this is "our company" please then realize we feel like it is and want to feel valued.

Worked for Lextant Corp? Contribute to the Community!