Liberty Capital

Add Photos

James R. Powell

Community bank

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wilmington, OH

ProsThe environment is pretty good and people are positive for the most part. The company does a lot in the local community and supports numerous charities. Long hours are generally not expected and off course there are bank holidays.

ConsThe company does not invest as much as it should in technology and therefore relies and a lot of manual processes. The company doesn't seem to want to attract top talent because the pay levels are low compared to peers. Limited opportunities for advance as career paths are not indicated by HR.

Advice to Senior ManagementAn investment in new talent from successful financial institutions could help shape the direction for the company in the future. Encourage career advancement for existing employees.

'Back in the day...'

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsOverall, I enjoyed working for the company. The company is family owned, and as an employee, I felt like a part of that family.

ConsOnce offices began getting closed, it was hard to be more positive toward customers about the future outlook of the company.
    Technology was outdated too.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore incentives would be nice & clearly outlined to future employees.

Liberty Savings Bank offered a good environment for customers.

Investment (Current Employee)

ProsThe employees were very nice

ConsManagement was constantly changing roles of employees and I was hired for a certain job, but after I accepted the job and role changed right away

Worked for Liberty Capital? Contribute to the Community!