Liberty Medical Supply
www.libertymedical.com Port Saint Lucie, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Liberty Medical Supply Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
Liberty Medical Supply – Port Saint Lucie – “Liberty Medical Parking”

Frank Harvey

Educational

ProsThe people are great and the experience was even better.

ConsCompensation and lack of growth opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

outsourced trainwreck of a business

Proscoworkers stateside do care about doing an accurate job. pay is fair unless you were one of the employees who had a 20% pay cut.work conditions are good

Consbecome a hostile,toxic work place since they filed for bankruptcy and outsourced most of their workforce overseas who does inferior,incorrect work and causes much confusion and delays for the patient due to the fact overseas doesnt understand the american insurance medicare medicaid workflow. upper management obsessed w number crunching,not if they are right,very tunnel visioned mentality but overseas is cheap labor and you get what you pay for.too many upset,angry patients due to overseas doesnt have the ability to do a relatively easy job adequately.

Advice to Senior Managementi have no advice for present management as there are many in the area of authority who manage those but havent a clue as to how to assist those under them because they have never done the work by experience.most of the good managers have been let go to replaced by people who are clueless except for 1 or 2 who really do care. place has become a very toxic hostile workplace with coworkers being anxious about when they will be terminated.it doesnt help that most of the workforce there has either trained their overseas replacements or are training their replacements.it doesnt help that some managers are antagonistic and unprofessional w how they treat those under them. there is favoritism and bullying and just unprofessional conduct that is unbecoming and uncalled for from superiors.i do believe that this is intentional in the hopes that stateside employees leave to find other employment.i have no positive projection for the future of this business. once they get out of their bankruptcy status i wouldnt be surprised if they closed shop. they should because they dont support american workers and they were a big employer at one time,only to become a literal joke now.garbage in garbage out. either the owners are clueless about whats really happening to their company or they are going to fold after bankruptcy is over.but they apparently are no longer motivated or concerned about their patients.

Good Company Hard Times

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmall company allowed for good communication with management.

ConsSignificant Layoffs really hurt morale

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course. Once the company gets through the current problems, I think it will really do well.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A Good Place To Start Your Career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis company is a good place to begin your career from high school or right out of college.

ConsLimited opportunities for advancing your career within the company.

The patients are always my major concern

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

Prosco workers make the day a joy

Consout source jobs to philippines

Advice to Senior Managementfirst patient

Horrible, unprofessional, abusive atmosphere

IT (Former Employee)
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsIt was close to home

ConsManagement is unfair, HR people are all just little puppets who find "nothing wrong" with bullying, discrimination, and unprofessional behavior. No integrity - it was not about doing what's right; it was all about what they could get away with. I met some good people there, but otherwise was glad for the kick in the pants that got me out of there.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo point - they don't listen.

Liberty Medical

Technology Services Manager (Former Employee)
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsWas a great place to work.

ConsCompany is restructuring at this time.

One Of The Worst Places Ever

Registered Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsIt was a job that put food on my table, gas in my car, and clothes on my back. That is all.

ConsWARNING: long list here. 20% Pay cuts in Jan 2013, VERY dishonest supervisors and managers, EXTREMELY unprofessional management team, pharmacists treated like GOLD, pharm techs treated like slaves, females allowed to sexually harass male employees, disabled employees severely mistreated, favoritism with salaries and raises, no advancement opportunities, irrational absenteeism policy, company unstable, double talk from senior management, immature, uneducated people being selected for supervisor positions, supervisors frequently yelling, screaming, cursing, insulting and trying to bully their employees on a daily basis, rules being enforced only on people who are not popular or "beautiful", backstabbing, lies, and dishonesty at all levels from supervisors to management, to even HR dept.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. You are all evil and deserve everything you get in life.

Very good employer

Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsACA compliant health insurance, dental insurance, Great vision insurance, life insurance, 401k through Fidelity, direct deposit offered, decent pay, very professional and easy to get a long with bosses. Co-workers are great. Great upper management team.

ConsHealth plan is a high deductible plan that we must satisfy before the insurance kicks in. Wages could be slightly better.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your loyal employees and kick us a bonus or pay raise in 2014. Other than that keep up the good work.

All down hill

Pharmacy Support (Former Employee)
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

ProsBetter than no job at all.

ConsHorrible management. Every employee is miserable. Pay reductions and offshoring jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThose with a soul should quit the rest can jump off a bridge.

Worked for Liberty Medical Supply? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Medical Supply reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liberty Medical Supply CEO Frank Harvey. All 32 reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Medical Supply employees.