Liberty National Life

Liberty National Life Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Liberty National Life President and CEO Roger C. Smith

Roger C. Smith

Pros
  • Flexible Schedule, Great Pay, Awesome Team Environment, Amazing Retirement(in 9 reviews)

• Take a leap of faith and do this(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have no cons with this company at all(in 5 reviews)

• One must be able to manage themselves and be self disciplined(in 3 reviews)

the best career I could imagine. Life changing decision

Agency Director (Current Employee) Metairie, LA

ProsGreat money, wonderful experiences, meet new people daily, travel a lot, endless opportunities. Each day is a new adventure, and new opportunity. Best job in the world

Consthe only con is really having the time and money to study and get your state license. But once you pass its a golden ticket!!

Amazing Opportunity!

Supervising Agent (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsVery supportive system, from my direct supervisor to the agency owner, if you ask for help, they'll bend over backwards to help you!
    The harder you work, the more you make. You're not limited by salary or the hours you work, if you work hard and smart, you can make alot of money that over time makes it easy to retire in 10-15 years! You get to build your own team as you move up, you're not just stuck with people you don't like.
    At the leadership academy, you learn so much, from so many successful people who started right at the bottom.
    I've been here not quite 6 months, and it's the best career decision I've made! This is a fantastic company to work with!

ConsYou have to be self-motivated, it's not really a con, but not everyone is able to keep themselves going without someone else on their back. This company is at your back, not on it. If you don't make money, it's your own fault.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf someone doesn't ask for help, make sure you're asking them!

I love Liberty National! Best career I could ask for! And they promote and reward hard work!

ProsPromote for hard work quickly!

ConsI don't have any cons!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

What an amazingly supportive and lucrative place to work!!

Supervising Agent (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat teamwork, training and have I mentioned the paycheck?? It's great to be paid for the work I do not what someone else says I have to. This is the last career I will ever have.

ConsDriving and early mornings are always difficult but it's a part if the position so you get used to it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a closer eye on new agencies.

The absolute MOST rewarding career of my life!!!!! I cant imagine being anywhere but at Liberty National!

Agency Director (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsI'm in business for myself, but not by myself!

ConsMy office believes in training each employee and providing continued training to ensure each of our success in all that we do!

Supervising Agent

ProsGreat place to work competitive benefits and a fun team. If your looking for a career Liberty National is the place for you.

ConsIf you don't bring the passion and just looking for a JOB. This isn't for you. We believe in working hard.

Great company

Supervising Agent (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsAllows for growth and unlimited Income potentional.

ConsLong hours, none, it's great

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep training!!! It works.

Awesome company!!

Supervising Agent (Current Employee) Corinth, MS

ProsGreat people, great products...they love to help people!! Best place I've ever worked!! Freedom of time & unlimited income potential!!

ConsThe only challenge I see is that you must be able to manage your own time in a way that's beneficial to your clients & to you!!

The best thing that's ever happened to my and my family, a career I enjoy!

ProsYou get out what you put in. If you want to be on rapid advancement- it is there! Also flexibility and RESIDUALS!!:)

ConsThat I did not find it earlier! I really do not have any cons for the company. My only 'challenge' was learning the insurance business!

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow your audience and relate to them!

Opportunity of a lifetime

Supervising Agent (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Growth potential
    Great work environment.
    unlimited income potential

ConsNeed to have E Apps for Apple products

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!