Life Choice Hospice

Be The First To
Add Photos

A sinking ship

Community Liaison (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

ProsGreat branch employees, could not ask for better administrator. PTO

ConsMicro managed to point of exhaustion. Clinical Staff was over worked, causing high turn over. There was never a feeling of job security, always wondering if this was your last month.

Advice to Senior ManagementHospice's respect there patients, maybe they should do the same to their employees.

Horrible Do not take employment here

RN CM (Former Employee)

ProsReally unable to find any good reason to work here

ConsNot enough direction. Management not paying attention to problems in facilities. Employees treated unfairly
    Favoritism a big program. Poor symptom management for patients

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff. Adhere to company values. Be truthful. Do not lie. work on creating a cohesive team and minimizing conflicts among team members. Follow your own policies. Do your best to retain good employees. The managers are definitely not good managers or leaders.

An okay place to work but not what I'd hoped for

ProsConcerned about patient care, good leadership

ConsNot concerned enough about employees. Benefits, incentives, lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementHappy employees=Happy customers=successful business

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very unorganized company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat co-workers to work with.

ConsTo many issues to list. Everything from no training to favoritism.

Horrible place

RN CM (Former Employee) Cherry Hill, NJ

Prosstarting salary was competitive at first glance

Conswhere do I start? I am an experienced Hospice RN BSN. I worked my tail off for this company, 60 plus hours a week, salaried, so no compensation for my work...but I'm a hard worker and a patient advocate and I truly love being a nurse. My patients, families and physicians loved me. Then one day the HR VP FIRED ME...would NOT give me a reason...I had NO CLUE why....Ends up, dozens of nurses have been fired the same way..it's like they only keep nurses for 6 months then ditch them. I carried a huge case load. It's a horrible company and the owners know NOTHING about hospice care and practice. It's like any joe can open a hospice company and start counting the $$$. They should be in jail for medicare fraud. AVOID this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of your HR/VP/RN...you know who I mean. Napolean complex

Worked for Life Choice Hospice? Contribute to the Community!