www.lifestorage.net

Life Storage Reviews

2.9

Mark Good
1 Rating

perfect job for customer skill services, we deal with stress people,

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Life Storage

Pros

the hours , good schedulle, has the best flexible schedulle.

Cons

to much competition in our area, it wont let us perfom better rates for our customers

to make more frequent stops by, to visit the properties to learn more of what is really goin on with the market, what bettere way tham ,akiing more frequent stops

Current Manager - Chicagoland

I have been working at Life Storage full-time

Pros

The property is very nice. Life maintains property well. Good work schedule/hours.

Cons

Upper management knows little about storage, and has a real difficult time teaching and training, then motivating us when they lack experience. They should be doing rate management, better auction reviews to keep delinquency under 5%.

We are a growing company and have a bright future. But they need to hire upper managment who supervise us with self storage expertise.

Something to do bewteen jobs high turn over

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Life Storage

Pros

Premium self storage units, nice laid back office serving customs starbuck coffee, WiFi and a clean place to work for a storage company

Cons

Lack of respect in store sales from HOME OFFICE employee, who don't know the business of sales or self storage, just there jobs of HR, Self Storage sales is not a normal 9-5 job and can't be managed as such.

The company is over all money hungry to the ponit they forget sbout those who help them make it.

Ur front office girls will be the end of ur company

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing Company & New Opportunities

I have been working at Life Storage

Pros

Employees have a voice, they are encouraged to think outside the box & are recognized for originality. It's a very team oriented environment & the communication is good...on some levels it could be better. We are a growing company, so there are opportunities for our employees...plus, there are promotions from within which makes employees feel valued.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like we should be working when we have the day off...it just needs to be more accepted that employees need the time off to recharge their batteries.

I think our communication is improving & that's key to engaging employees. I like that we have many "team players" and are growing the dedication. I also feel employees need to be rewarded not only monetarily, but with awards & recognition, this has improved over the past year. All of this makes me glad to be working here.

Life Storage Photos

+ Add Photo

Worked for Life Storage? Contribute to the Community!