Life Time Fitness

Life Time Fitness Reviews in Sterling, VA

Updated Feb 15, 2014

Life Time Fitness Chairman, President, and CEO Bahram Akradi

Bahram Akradi

Pros
  • Gym membership, good for resume as a top health company, good colleagues(in 38 reviews)

• I loved having a free gym membership for myself and a deep discount for my spouse(in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • You will work long hours especially if you are a Personal Trainer(in 27 reviews)

• Upper management flirts with teenage male staff, rather than managing(in 26 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good for Part-time work.

Operations Team Member (Former Employee) Sterling, VA

ProsGreat fitness facility. You receive a full membership($120/month value), and it is a more laid back atmosphere.

ConsThe location I worked at had absolutely zero direction. I worked in a couple of departments, and their was never a serious upper-management person who knew what they were doing.

High Turnover Rate

General Manager (Former Employee) Sterling, VA

ProsRoom for growth, never a guarantee. You never know who will be replace or terminated.

Consset up for failure, do not provide the right training and tools

Advice to Senior Managementadvice to CEO look at the cost loss for continuing having General Management Specialist terminate anyone, the cost it will take to replace and retrain. Replace them.

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!