Life ware

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Seale Moorer

1 Employee Review

Consider this company: EI - Exceptional Innovation.

Employee (sorry Specifics Would Give Me Away) (Current Employee) Westerville, OH

ProsThe culture is the best culture of any company I've ever worked for (and I've worked for many - unfortunately). While each department seems to have different levels of job satisfaction and upward mobility, a large marjority of people would say that they like it here. I feel very fortunate to work for a company that continues to treat it's employees well, given the current economic conditions.

Their products are highly competitive in the home automation and boardroom automation market -- and seem to have traction enough for the long hall. I am look forward to working for Exceptional Innovation for many years.

ConsUpward mobility can be a slow process, mainly because the company is so small. But it is definitely available to those who are ready step up to the challenge of leadership.

Small companies can be bought and sold quickly - which is no fault of Exceptional Innovation. At EI, you never know how secure your job really is. But this concern is true for all small companies. If you like working for a small company, you'll have to assume some risk.

Hours can sometimes be long, especially during product releases. But compared to other software companies, EI is better than most.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep innovating.
    Don't sell, go IPO - and give your folks an ESOP.
    Tighten up internal processes a little - but don't become a beuracracy - which can spell a slow, painful, disaster in the fast world of tech.
    Benefits are pretty good, but could be improved a little.

Worked for Life ware? Contribute to the Community!