LifeHOUSE Health Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rowan Farber

Lots of work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice team - great CEO

ConsIn need of more organizational structure

I did my clinicals here and I was impressed.. to a point.

Certified Nursing Assistant Student (Former Employee) Vista, CA

ProsIt's clean, cozy and has a relaxing dining hall/ entrance. I loved working with the residents, It's was easy to get to the supplies and organized.. for the most part.

ConsThey miss treated their residents and didn't take the regulations seriously, As a student and being fresh out of the books I noticed the "short cuts" right away and Felt it was very difficult to learn how to do the skills in a real life scenario when none of the other CNA's and employees were. It took more time and effort trying to ignore their short cuts and trying to correct their many mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the complaints seriously. Please, Residents don't need to be treated that way.

so-so

Management (Former Employee)

ProsCompany has come a long way since I first started almost 5 years ago. They're starting to put more time and money into their current properties and less time trying to invest in new buildings.

ConsCorporate level management changes often, leaving it confusing for property managers to know who to go to. Not much training involved, so you need to be able to learn quickly on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training needs to be done in each department, salaries should be competitive in order to keep employees there are happy. Communication needs a LOT of work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Climbing the ladder to Executive Director

Executive Director (Current Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsContinued opportunity for growth. Employee recognition for meeting goals based on demographic and other varying factors. Excellent resource team located locally for the Corporate office in California.

ConsNo local IT service for in house repairs and troubleshooting.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the upward trend towards improving older properties and programs.

Executive Director

ProsWonderful residents and Families to work with

ConsLong hours, low pay, little power

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more money back into the company/communities.

Worked for LifeHOUSE Health Services? Contribute to the Community!