LifeWorx Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.5
Bal Agrawal

1. I never thought I could learn so much in just 4 months!

Former Intern - Technology Intern in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Technology Intern in New York, NY

I worked at LifeWorx as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The LifeWorx team is a wonderful combination of intelligent, hard-working, and caring individuals. The amount of knowledge I gained throughout the course of my internship can be attributed to the interesting projects I worked on, my co-workers, and my manager. Because the company is so small, I not only picked up extremely useful technical skills, but I also had the chance to learn about the inner workings of a business.

Cons

The technology team is small, but is starting to grow. When I first started, I was coding in languages I never had any experience with. Although the learning curve is huge, the tech team is very encouraging and I never had any doubts about asking for help.

2. Recruiting Manager

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

Being a part of a growing company like LifeWorx has given me so many opportunities to grow in my professional career. We went through a training program to learn all about the company and how to be a successful recruiter and then we got to shadow the other recruiters to get more hands on experience on this very important role.

Cons

LifeWorx is a growing company, and there are 5 offices throughout Connecticut, New York and New Jersey. With growth, there is some change that goes on and learning to adapt has made it easier to understand and be able to move forward.

3. I've worked at LifeWorx in Marketing for almost 4 years

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

I started at LifeWorx almost 4 years ago right out of college. With very little experience in the workforce, Bal took me under his wing and taught me a lot about running a successful marketing campaign. Since then, the company has grown exponentially and its such an exciting place to be a part of. Everyone works as a team, which creates a constant learning environment in our offices. There is an amazing training program and a lot of opportunity for growth. We have positions in recruiting, sales, technology, marketing, and customer service. All of these roles working together is what has created such a successful company that I'm proud to be a part of.

Cons

As LifeWorx grows, there can be changes that we need to adapt to but its all to continue our success in being the best in home service provider out there.

5. Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiting
    Current Employee - Recruiting

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

Anyone who has been out in the world field will know that culture is very important. Are the people you are working with ambitious? Do they want you to succeed or are they only trying to better themselves? The answer to those questions are allll positive. Everyone wants you to do well and there's a training program in place to make sure that happens. Is this a company that allows for upward mobility? I've seen people start and within a year were being promoted. If you're someone who is ambitious and goal driven, this is a great company to be part of.

Cons

The only con I have can be twisted into a positive so it depends how adaptable you are. The company has changed a lot since I started, but I personally believe that's a good thing. In an age where the world constantly changes, its important to be part of a company that remains up to date.

Advice to Management

None

6. A Great Company to Develop With

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is great for growth. You learn a lot of things from the company and from your coworkers. The climate is great, and it truly feels like a big family because everyone is so helpful and welcoming.

Cons

It is a multifaceted job. you have to be organized and keep on top of all of your tasks. If you are organized and ambitious then you should do just fine.

7. A company that is developed around trust. What a wonderful group of hardworking individuals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

I have been working at LifeWorx

Pros

I have learned so much from working at LifeWorx. This type of knowledge I will carry with me through my career. The company is founded on great values that shine through each employee. The work environment is lively, as I look forward to coming to work everyday. LifeWorx is a growing company and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Cons

I cant complain about anything!

Advice to Management

Keep up the efforts and hard work to build the brand and expand the company!

8. Professional Development, Stimulating Environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiting at LifeWorx provides me with an opportunity to develop my people reading & understanding skills and learn more about an overall business than what my professional friend’s say they experience. The training and skills I developed with be useful my whole career.

Cons

None really worth typing. The dynamic, upbeat attitudes and pace of work can be challenging from time to time since the business is growing a lot.

Advice to Management

Keep developing people on soft skills & deeper listening. I think this training makes this company very different from others.

9. LifeWorx is not an ideal company to work for.

Former Intern - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY
    Former Intern - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY

I worked at LifeWorx as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Since it is a small business, I had opportunity to develop career related skills that I was looking for.

Cons

It has several satellite offices so we have to rotate an office every other day. The owner did not keep the promising that first he made.

Advice to Management

Don't be too fluctuate with your employee

LifeWorx Response

Oct 4, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for your suggestion. We have changed the policy to not have our assoicates travel to differnt offices, except for traiing purpose in the initial few weeks. I think you are no longer ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed