LifeWorx

Updated December 18, 2014
Updated December 18, 2014
3.8

Bal Agrawal

A company that is developed around trust. What a wonderful group of hardworking individuals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

I have been working at LifeWorx

Pros

I have learned so much from working at LifeWorx. This type of knowledge I will carry with me through my career. The company is founded on great values that shine through each employee. The work environment is lively, as I look forward to coming to work everyday. LifeWorx is a growing company and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Cons

I cant complain about anything!

Keep up the efforts and hard work to build the brand and expand the company!

Professional Development, Stimulating Environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Recruiting at LifeWorx provides me with an opportunity to develop my people reading & understanding skills and learn more about an overall business than what my professional friend’s say they experience. The training and skills I developed with be useful my whole career.

Cons

None really worth typing. The dynamic, upbeat attitudes and pace of work can be challenging from time to time since the business is growing a lot.

Keep developing people on soft skills & deeper listening. I think this training makes this company very different from others.

LifeWorx is not an ideal company to work for.

Former Employee - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY
    Former Employee - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY

I worked at LifeWorx as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Since it is a small business, I had opportunity to develop career related skills that I was looking for.

Cons

It has several satellite offices so we have to rotate an office every other day. The owner did not keep the promising that first he made.

Don't be too fluctuate with your employee

LifeWorx Response

Oct 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your suggestion. We have changed the policy to not have our assoicates travel to differnt offices, except for traiing purpose in the initial few weeks. I think you are no longer ... More