LifeWorx Reviews

Updated March 12, 2015
5 reviews filtered by
4.1
Bal Agrawal

1. Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiting
    Current Employee - Recruiting

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time

Pros

Anyone who has been out in the world field will know that culture is very important. Are the people you are working with ambitious? Do they want you to succeed or are they only trying to better themselves? The answer to those questions are allll positive. Everyone wants you to do well and there's a training program in place to make sure that happens. Is this a company that allows for upward mobility? I've seen people start and within a year were being promoted.

If you're someone who is ambitious and goal driven, this is a great company to be part of.

Cons

The only con I have can be twisted into a positive so it depends how adaptable you are. The company has changed a lot since I started, but I personally believe that's a good thing. In an age where the world constantly changes, its important to be part of a company that remains up to date.

None

2. A Great Company to Develop With

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company is great for growth. You learn a lot of things from the company and from your coworkers. The climate is great, and it truly feels like a big family because everyone is so helpful and welcoming.

Cons

It is a multifaceted job. you have to be organized and keep on top of all of your tasks. If you are organized and ambitious then you should do just fine.

3. A company that is developed around trust. What a wonderful group of hardworking individuals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

I have been working at LifeWorx

Pros

I have learned so much from working at LifeWorx. This type of knowledge I will carry with me through my career. The company is founded on great values that shine through each employee. The work environment is lively, as I look forward to coming to work everyday. LifeWorx is a growing company and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Cons

I cant complain about anything!

Keep up the efforts and hard work to build the brand and expand the company!

5. Professional Development, Stimulating Environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at LifeWorx full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Recruiting at LifeWorx provides me with an opportunity to develop my people reading & understanding skills and learn more about an overall business than what my professional friend’s say they experience. The training and skills I developed with be useful my whole career.

Cons

None really worth typing. The dynamic, upbeat attitudes and pace of work can be challenging from time to time since the business is growing a lot.

Keep developing people on soft skills & deeper listening. I think this training makes this company very different from others.

6. LifeWorx is not an ideal company to work for.

Former Intern - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY
    Former Intern - IT Associate in Chappaqua, NY

I worked at LifeWorx as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Since it is a small business, I had opportunity to develop career related skills that I was looking for.

Cons

It has several satellite offices so we have to rotate an office every other day. The owner did not keep the promising that first he made.

Don't be too fluctuate with your employee

LifeWorx Response

Oct 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for your suggestion. We have changed the policy to not have our assoicates travel to differnt offices, except for traiing purpose in the initial few weeks. I think you are no longer ... More

LifeWorx Photos