Lifestyle Lift

Add Photos

Steve Higginbotham

Awful

Troy, MI

ProsI can wear jeans. Other than that, none

ConsUnrealistic goals, terrible management, stressful environment

Advice to Senior ManagementStop putting people into jobs they can't handle.

Unappreciated excessive hours and no breaks, including lunch.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice co-workers and clean enviornment.

ConsUnderstaffed, 50-60 plus hours a week expected and unappeciated. POOR and little training and one is fired without question on things they were NEVER trained on, nor had a policy available in employee handbook or on line. This should of been a teaching moment not a firing.

Advice to Senior ManagementPunishment should equate to the infraction. If an emplyee has not been trained on a policy, especially, one that is NOT available online or in the employee handbook they should not be accountable for. Errors should be weighed against the employee as a whole, ie. a faithful, never late, great work ethic, detailed, overworked employeemakes an error on a subject they were never trained on, shoud be a teaching moment not a firing.

My Dream Job

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

ProsI am entering into my third month with Lifestyle Lift as a Consultant. My experience with all aspects of this company have been extraordinary! Lifestyle Lift is an ethical company who genuinely cares, supports, and encourages their employees!! All interactions with each other and every one of our patients are to be sincere, positive, helpful and personal. It is ALL ABOUT providing the BEST service, BEST Plastic Surgeons with Highest safety and LESS
    expense! This company is the "REAL DEAL"...A "Conscious" and "Heart-Centered" Company!!
    This is my Dream Job and I am so proud and grateful to be part of the Lifestyle Lift Family on such an EPIC level.

ConsI would love to work full-time if it is ever available.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

EXperience Sales Mgr

Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee)
    South Orange, NJ

ProsHelp patients acheive their goal & wishes.

ConsSometimes you feel that they are utilizing there last dollar for these procedures which may or may not.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrat all emplyees and clients with respect and you will benefit

Good place to be a client, not a great place to work.

Charlotte, NC

ProsInteresting work, seeing the outcomes of procedures is always amazing.

ConsNo time for lunch or breaks. Grueling crunches due to crazy scheduling; conflicts between departments with opposite goals. False advertising made working there very difficult and tense. Often on the defensive with prospective clients as a result.

Advice to Senior ManagementMoney spent in a haphazard and wasteful manner, particularly in regard to printed materials. Review rote and cheesy sales process.

sales consultant

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

Prospaid training...hourly wage is decent but that's how they lure you in. Direct deposit is available...what can i say...it's a stretch

Consone of the weirdest companies I have ever worked for...very "cult" like...if you don't follow the herd and conform you are not welcome..this is a good job for mindless uncreative types...If you have any wits about you forget it...you will be sorry...there is no room for people here not fitting into the mold.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is extrememly phony...nice when you start but turn on you after...bottom line is this company is all about the money. If you have no conscience then you will be great here! If you care about the people then move on

A great opportunity!

Troy, MI

ProsThis is a great company to grow with! For those that are willing to work hard and are flexible with travel, there is ample opportunity for growth. The company encourages people to grow and try new things.
    There's a great company culture that truly values putting customers first, having fun, and working together.
    I always look forward to coming to work!

ConsGrowth usually requires at least some travel.

Scam

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

ProsThe training is paid for.

ConsThey recruit good people from other jobs with promises they DO NOT KEEP. Do not be lulled into giving up your job for these people. They promise the moon, and change the minute you start working after training.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of some of the management people that you have, they lie to get people to quit their jobs and come to work for Lifestyle Lift then change what they promised. Shame on you for not keeping a better eye on them.

Too much back-stabbing and drama

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

ProsConsultants are taught good sales techniques and trained well when hired. Training takes place at the corporate headquarters. Great place to learn useful skills to apply in a job situation that will actually allow for personal growth.

ConsDisconnect between local office and corporate office with sales when it comes to supporting staff and building a culture of trust. The illusion of a team environment is only a dream in the local office. No team work or team support.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate an honest workplace by being honest in your interactions with staff. Gossip should not start at the top and work its way down through the office. Empower staff don't hold them back.

Reflection

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWhen they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

ConsThis company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results.
    This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbotham. All 36 reviews posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.