Lifestyle Lift Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.3
Dr. David Kent

Pros
  • This is a great company to grow with (in 2 reviews)

• Pros were great hours, leads already set up for you but NOT QUALIFIED (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • MASSIVE LAY OFFS NATIONWIDE due to poor Management (in 3 reviews)

• To me Center Managers are hired & paid to give everyone the run around if they are not happy (in 2 reviews)

1. An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Advice to Management

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

2. Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.

3. Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Advice to Management

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

5. Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it -Friendly and open co-workers -Senior staff is dependable and always willing to help -Great compensation and benefits -Wonderful work and life balance -Ability to grow and learn from leadership

Cons

-I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Help people feel better about themselves, career growth, opportunities to learn new skills

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Making people happy and getting paid to do it. Work in healthcare, but not with sick or dying people = happier environment. Growing company--lot's of opportunity to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. EPIC (Every Patient Interaction Counts) philosophy puts the focus on delivering outstanding customer service. Great place to be if you enjoy helping people.

Cons

Need more staff to support growth. This is not a place to work if you don't enjoy being with people. You won't last if you don't have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.

Advice to Management

Managing a team means teaching and showing people how to be the best that they can be at their jobs. It isn't about criticizing people and punishing an employee's "bad behavior". Support your people, accept that people make mistakes and give them a chance to shine. Don't give up on any member of your team without doing your best to show them how to be successful. If leading a team were easy, everyone would be good at it.

A great opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to grow with! For those that are willing to work hard and are flexible with travel, there is ample opportunity for growth. The company encourages people to grow and try new things. There's a great company culture that truly values putting customers first, having fun, and working together. I always look forward to coming to work!

Cons

Growth usually requires at least some travel.

8. My Dream Job

Current Employee - Consultant in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Consultant in Reno, NV

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am entering into my third month with Lifestyle Lift as a Consultant. My experience with all aspects of this company have been extraordinary! Lifestyle Lift is an ethical company who genuinely cares, supports, and encourages their employees!! All interactions with each other and every one of our patients are to be sincere, positive, helpful and personal. It is ALL ABOUT providing the BEST service, BEST Plastic Surgeons with Highest safety and LESS expense! This company is the "REAL DEAL"...A "Conscious" and "Heart-Centered" Company!! This is my Dream Job and I am so proud and grateful to be part of the Lifestyle Lift Family on such an EPIC level.

Cons

I would love to work full-time if it is ever available.

9. EPIC

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Caring people who want to change their patients lives. Passionate teams who work hard to make it happen!

Cons

I can't say there are any. It's a caring environment and internally and externally you can feel the common respect!

Advice to Management

Streamline some of the communication - some times less is more. All execs want to say there piece but it isn't always necessary.

10. I loved working there and would return!!

Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation and on-boarding process was excellent! The staff was very helpful to the patients and it was a team friendly working environment!

Cons

Was laid off without warning when told that our jobs were secure.

Advice to Management

Hire another physician in the Atlanta office so that I can return to work!! :-)

Company is crashing

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Great business concept. Phenomenal doctors and staff. Great results and prices. Good patient care.

Cons

Owner is crazy. broke everything that worked (advertising, media, call center, consultants in the centers) and now business is a fraction of its original size.

Advice to Management

The owner should have sold out years ago. Under previous management the company prospered. Since the owner forced out his competent managers and took over the company has failed. If you are still employed there you had best be looking for a new job!

RSS Feed </> Embed