Lifestyle Lift

Updated December 9, 2014
Updated December 9, 2014
2.3

Dean Akers

Pros
  • Great place to learn useful skills to apply in a job situation that will actually allow for personal growth (in 3 reviews)

• From a customer service point of view, that corporate model works very well, and provides great comfort to patients and their families (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • MASSIVE LAY OFFS NATIONWIDE due to poor Management (in 3 reviews)

• They treat the employees very badly (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

I loved working there and would return!!

Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Compensation and on-boarding process was excellent! The staff was very helpful to the patients and it was a team friendly working environment!

Cons

Was laid off without warning when told that our jobs were secure.

Hire another physician in the Atlanta office so that I can return to work!! :-)

EPIC

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Caring people who want to change their patients lives. Passionate teams who work hard to make it happen!

Cons

I can't say there are any. It's a caring environment and internally and externally you can feel the common respect!

Streamline some of the communication - some times less is more. All execs want to say there piece but it isn't always necessary.

My Dream Job

Current Employee - Consultant in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Consultant in Reno, NV

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am entering into my third month with Lifestyle Lift as a Consultant. My experience with all aspects of this company have been extraordinary! Lifestyle Lift is an ethical company who genuinely cares, supports, and encourages their employees!! All interactions with each other and every one of our patients are to be sincere, positive, helpful and personal. It is ALL ABOUT providing the BEST service, BEST Plastic Surgeons with Highest safety and LESS
    expense! This company is the "REAL DEAL"...A "Conscious" and "Heart-Centered" Company!!
    This is my Dream Job and I am so proud and grateful to be part of the Lifestyle Lift Family on such an EPIC level.

Cons

I would love to work full-time if it is ever available.

A great opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to grow with! For those that are willing to work hard and are flexible with travel, there is ample opportunity for growth. The company encourages people to grow and try new things.
    There's a great company culture that truly values putting customers first, having fun, and working together.
    I always look forward to coming to work!

Cons

Growth usually requires at least some travel.

Help people feel better about themselves, career growth, opportunities to learn new skills

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Making people happy and getting paid to do it. Work in healthcare, but not with sick or dying people = happier environment. Growing company--lot's of opportunity to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. EPIC (Every Patient Interaction Counts) philosophy puts the focus on delivering outstanding customer service. Great place to be if you enjoy helping people.

Cons

Need more staff to support growth. This is not a place to work if you don't enjoy being with people. You won't last if you don't have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.

Managing a team means teaching and showing people how to be the best that they can be at their jobs. It isn't about criticizing people and punishing an employee's "bad behavior". Support your people, accept that people make mistakes and give them a chance to shine. Don't give up on any member of your team without doing your best to show them how to be successful. If leading a team were easy, everyone would be good at it.

Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it

-Friendly and open co-workers

-Senior staff is dependable and always willing to help

-Great compensation and benefits

-Wonderful work and life balance

-Ability to grow and learn from leadership

Cons

-I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift

Keep doing what you are doing!

Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

Best job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Surgical Technician in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people I work with are amazing and I absolutely love what I do. I get to have more of a relationship with patients in this setting than if I worked in a hospital. We really try to make them feel special and that's a very rewarding part of my position.

Cons

I have concerns about the ownership of the company. In the beginning there was tremendous growth and possibilities seemed endless and we were all very excited. Then things seemed to fall apart and hours were cut. I don't want to leave but I don't feel as secure here as I once did. No raises in over a year either.

Keep employees in the loop on how the company is doing. We will invest as much as you do. I care about this place and want it to succeed but we need to feel like the company cares about us as well.