Lifestyle Lift Reviews

Dean Akers
1 Rating

SINKING SHIP

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

No Pros available at this time, seems to barely be maintaining doors open. Constant changes and turnover of management and employees.

Cons

Unstable on every level including their financial status. Many price increases and company expect the sales team to place value on their beliefs not what their overall service delivers.

Staying competitive in the market is the most important value you can give potential clients along with the service provided. Too many unexpected changes in the last year from pay cuts to schedule changes and diminished work hours. Advertising brings in mostly unqualified traffic that are told by appointment setters it's a free consultation, they don't have to buy anything.

Horrible please don't make the same mistake.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Flexible hours. Mostly nice staff

Cons

Do not waste your time with training for this company. It seems great they phone interview then you go into the center for your interview with a person you are given a tour of this beautiful office, then next thing you know your hired with promises of great hours and awesome work environment decent pay and great benefits. Then you start working and no one really knows what your doing there other than being used for your license. Meanwhile the management is brand new. The hours are sketchy, the off time is ridiculous, they ask you to go to other locations, the company is shady and the management is scary and NO one has your back ... they can hire you then fire you with no justification, it's not worth the risk

If you can't prove it it didn't happen. Take some business ethics classes. Value your employees for what their worth. every employee you mistreat is another bad review.

Overworked, under paid and under appreciated.

Former Employee - Surgicall Tech
    Former Employee - Surgicall Tech

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than a year

Pros

Co-workers were generally nice people.

Cons

Management only cared that shifts were covered and did care that some employees were there 50-70 hrs per week staying late up to 11pm and back by 6am, everyday except sunday, week after week, month after month. The "schedual" was NEVER adhered to thus one could never really make plans. Complaints were were handled as "whinning" rather than legitimate and creating hardships for people.

Treat employees better and you get better employees. Take into account the entire employees work ethic and skills when judging mistakes. Loyalty, realiability, excellent work ethic need to be concidered when an error is made, everyone is human and make mistakes.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unstable and uncertain

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At one point, the company had promise of a great future.

Cons

The company has been driven to the ground by the owner and lack of leadership.

Went from great to catastrophic

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meet great people. Get to make people look and feel better about themselves

Cons

On the fast track to distruction.

Wake up!

No lunch, greedy owner

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time

Pros

Job itself is not difficult, pleasant environment and good people at the center level.

Cons

Ridiculous scheduling (how can a consultant be in 3 places at once?), no lunch/breaks, money spent on ridiculous things with little attention to rewarding employees, "hero to zero": mentally from one day to the next.

Get real! Get out of the ivory tower and looking at ridiculous metrics, stop spending money on ridiculous false advertising propaganda, and start appreciating employees! Too many ridiculous conference calls, too little compensation, too many chiefs.

Awful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I can wear jeans. Other than that, none

Cons

Unrealistic goals, terrible management, stressful environment

Stop putting people into jobs they can't handle.

sales consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time for less than a year

Pros

paid training...hourly wage is decent but that's how they lure you in. Direct deposit is available...what can i say...it's a stretch

Cons

one of the weirdest companies I have ever worked for...very "cult" like...if you don't follow the herd and conform you are not welcome..this is a good job for mindless uncreative types...If you have any wits about you forget it...you will be sorry...there is no room for people here not fitting into the mold.

Management is extrememly phony...nice when you start but turn on you after...bottom line is this company is all about the money. If you have no conscience then you will be great here! If you care about the people then move on

Scam

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training is paid for.

Cons

They recruit good people from other jobs with promises they DO NOT KEEP. Do not be lulled into giving up your job for these people. They promise the moon, and change the minute you start working after training.

Get rid of some of the management people that you have, they lie to get people to quit their jobs and come to work for Lifestyle Lift then change what they promised. Shame on you for not keeping a better eye on them.

Reflection

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results.
    This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!