Lifestyle Lift Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.3
Dr. David Kent

Pros
  • This is a great company to grow with (in 2 reviews)

• Pros were great hours, leads already set up for you but NOT QUALIFIED (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • MASSIVE LAY OFFS NATIONWIDE due to poor Management (in 3 reviews)

• To me Center Managers are hired & paid to give everyone the run around if they are not happy (in 2 reviews)

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

Only positive thing was my hours. 9-5, M-F. The pay was okay but even with that I didn't get a raise till after working there 4 years. I worked extremely hard and was often told I was over qualified yet never received any type of additional compensation, bonus, or even holiday pay.

Cons

Poor communication, lack of respect for employees, no raises for the entire staff, basically was like an assembly line with patients. They were all about collecting money as soon as possible and not really about patient care. There was a constant turn over of new employees no one ever lasted usually more than a year and within my 4 years there we had about 15 different doctors, they didn't even want to work there after too long.

Advice to Management

Care more about your patients and less about your wallets. Cut some of the fat at the top, no company needs that many people in charge at the top that basically do nothing but send out emails all day about getting more money. Give your employees RAISES once in a while and offer them incentives to stay in your company. Offer them holiday bonuses and give them room for growth. Don't overwork and under pay people, in the end - you lose.

very distubing

Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

Cons

The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

Advice to Management

The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!

Reflection

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results. This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

Scam

Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training is paid for.

Cons

They recruit good people from other jobs with promises they DO NOT KEEP. Do not be lulled into giving up your job for these people. They promise the moon, and change the minute you start working after training.

Advice to Management

Get rid of some of the management people that you have, they lie to get people to quit their jobs and come to work for Lifestyle Lift then change what they promised. Shame on you for not keeping a better eye on them.

sales consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

paid training...hourly wage is decent but that's how they lure you in. Direct deposit is available...what can i say...it's a stretch

Cons

one of the weirdest companies I have ever worked for...very "cult" like...if you don't follow the herd and conform you are not welcome..this is a good job for mindless uncreative types...If you have any wits about you forget it...you will be sorry...there is no room for people here not fitting into the mold.

Advice to Management

Management is extrememly phony...nice when you start but turn on you after...bottom line is this company is all about the money. If you have no conscience then you will be great here! If you care about the people then move on

Awful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I can wear jeans. Other than that, none

Cons

Unrealistic goals, terrible management, stressful environment

Advice to Management

Stop putting people into jobs they can't handle.

Went from great to catastrophic

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meet great people. Get to make people look and feel better about themselves

Cons

On the fast track to distruction.

Advice to Management

Wake up!

Unstable and uncertain

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At one point, the company had promise of a great future.

Cons

The company has been driven to the ground by the owner and lack of leadership.

Overworked, under paid and under appreciated.

Former Employee - Surgicall Tech
    Former Employee - Surgicall Tech

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were generally nice people.

Cons

Management only cared that shifts were covered and did care that some employees were there 50-70 hrs per week staying late up to 11pm and back by 6am, everyday except sunday, week after week, month after month. The "schedual" was NEVER adhered to thus one could never really make plans. Complaints were were handled as "whinning" rather than legitimate and creating hardships for people.

Advice to Management

Treat employees better and you get better employees. Take into account the entire employees work ethic and skills when judging mistakes. Loyalty, realiability, excellent work ethic need to be concidered when an error is made, everyone is human and make mistakes.

Horrible please don't make the same mistake.

Pros

Flexible hours. Mostly nice staff

Cons

Do not waste your time with training for this company. It seems great they phone interview then you go into the center for your interview with a person you are given a tour of this beautiful office, then next thing you know your hired with promises of great hours and awesome work environment decent pay and great benefits. Then you start working and no one really knows what your doing there other than being used for your license. Meanwhile the management is brand new. The hours are sketchy, the off time is ridiculous, they ask you to go to other locations, the company is shady and the management is scary and NO one has your back ... they can hire you then fire you with no justification, it's not worth the risk

Advice to Management

If you can't prove it it didn't happen. Take some business ethics classes. Value your employees for what their worth. every employee you mistreat is another bad review.

RSS Feed </> Embed