Lifestyle Lift Reviews

Updated August 18, 2014

2.5

Dean Akers
1 Rating

Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Current Employee - Director  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unsatisfied.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first the hours, and second, the down time you would expierence during the day.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor managment, no opportunity for growth, and the promise of raises that never came.

very distubing

Former Employee - Physician's Consultant  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

Cons

The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Only positive thing was my hours. 9-5, M-F. The pay was okay but even with that I didn't get a raise till after working there 4 years. I worked extremely hard and was often told I was over qualified yet never received any type of additional compensation, bonus, or even holiday pay.

Cons

Poor communication, lack of respect for employees, no raises for the entire staff, basically was like an assembly line with patients. They were all about collecting money as soon as possible and not really about patient care. There was a constant turn over of new employees no one ever lasted usually more than a year and within my 4 years there we had about 15 different doctors, they didn't even want to work there after too long.

Care more about your patients and less about your wallets. Cut some of the fat at the top, no company needs that many people in charge at the top that basically do nothing but send out emails all day about getting more money. Give your employees RAISES once in a while and offer them incentives to stay in your company. Offer them holiday bonuses and give them room for growth. Don't overwork and under pay people, in the end - you lose.

Good stepping stone, not a place for growth or support

Current Employee - Call Center Agent  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

You'll get coaching and build sales skills. You can build on skills to navigate a heavily political atmosphere. If you are open to coaching, you will progress rapidly in your position as an inside sales rep.

Cons

There are very limited opportunites for advancement, no matter how much drive and ambition you put out there. The pay scale and schedule are constantly changing, making it difficult to make plans, not only socially, but financially. If you have a family, plan on not being there for them. If your job is your priority, you will have a better time with this than most of us od.

It shouldn't be this difficult, given the level of experience you have, to build a call center. You have smart people working for you who just want know they're appreciated.

dog eat dog world

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

meet some really nice people, gained helpful work experience

Cons

under payed, over worked. company finds a way to continue to cut the pay and make you work harder. very competitive world and every one throws each other under the bus in order to remain employed.

learn to be EPIC to your employees

This company has a horrible turnover rate....BEWARE!!

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They hire the vunerable and hopeful...

Cons

Treat their employees very badly

This company is a way to learn but not one to be hopeful of long term and personal/financial growth.... they do not pay and have a high turnover in all departments...

Very money hungry company.......more, more more sales....however you can get them.

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pros are great hours, good insurance & giving the gift of a more youthful look to your patients. The gift we give to the patient is the best thing about the job.

Cons

Don't ever ask any questions about anything , if you do ....you are negative & a label put on you. It almost feels like a cult at times, they speak of treating patients with an "EPIC " experience but truly it always comes down to the almighty dollar. Huge turnover of employees all the time, from sales to the plastic surgeons. One would think corporate would figure out they need to change some things within the company.Perhaps if they treated their employees with that same "EPIC" experience they want us to give the patients with, they might not always have to be traning new people to start to work for the company.

Treat your employees from surgery techs, doctors, the sales people all the way across the board to the call center with RESPECT. Give raises & praise & maybe you can keep decent employees.Give more career advancement opportunities.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!