Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I worked at Lightning Bolt Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – - Scheduling problems use cutting edge technology
- Work with a talented team in a quickly growing niche market
- The intimate environment allows a lot of freedom to contribute and get involved with a variety of interesting and complex problems
- Clean and comfortable office space
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Convenient location
- Ping pong!
Cons – - Steep learning curve settling in
- Diverse customer base demands extreme flexibility of product functionality
- Product customization driven by sales
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-11-23 12:56 PST
I have been working at Lightning Bolt Solutions full-time
Pros – Products and services rendered by Lightning Bolt Solutions are making a meaningful impact in Healthcare
Cons – The company is still growing which comes with constant change. It may not be the right company for someone who is used to large company culture.
Advice to Senior Management – I think the management knows this already but the company will need to add more marketing and sales staff to get the word out about its offering.
2012-11-12 12:22 PST
I have been working at Lightning Bolt Solutions
Pros – Work from home, not bad
Cons – No direction, no management yes
Advice to Senior Management – Its not a bad starter job
2012-05-12 15:59 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –