Lincoln Heritage

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jack Londen

Happy Agent

Final Expense Agent (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

ProsWonderful management. Company is very honest. Underwriting department very helpful and friendly. Great pay and product. Best insurance company I have ever worked for.

ConsJust don't like buying leads but who does..

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change..

Great Opportunity for Agent that is self motivated and works well without direction

Insurance Agent (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible schedule, good training, good field support, opportunity to make significant income,

ConsOut on your own too quickly, may go long stretches of time without income, have to pay for your leads, 50% of your income is lost to paying for leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more training for mid level group managers. Figure out a way to work new agents as a team.

Good, but hard work

ProsGood management team and fast advances

ConsLeads are expensive, but try to build your own business so you dont have to use them.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My expirence with Lincoln Heritage has been very informative.

Field Underwriter (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

ProsI like helping people and the sense of satisfaction I get from it.

ConsNot everyone that I talk to can afford what they want/need, so I don't get paid,that's the reason I can't do that for a main source of income.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf thier is a way to become a salaried employee the job would be a "Great fit for me".

If your thinking of working with the Miles Group, watch your back... I worked there for 3 years before i had enough

Final Expense Agent (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsFreedom to be out of the office and meet people which build your self confidence.

ConsThese people hug each on other and love on each other but stab each other in the back every chance they gets. The managers and employees want you to feel you can talk to them when your down and when you do, they run to the boss and throws you under the bus. And the big boss has his pets and fools around with his female employees. Everyone knows this and just still smiles their big smiles at him and kisses his behind like hes a god. Very bad for company moral. Making real money is hard here. The managers make all the real money while the agents hump it like dogs. Hard to always make ends meet this way.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at what is going on at this place.

Don't even waste time at the Export, PA office

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
    Export, PA

ProsIf you see a pro being part of a cult.

ConsExpensive leads! You are told it's your fault if you don't sell your leads. You are busting your butt to make a few people rich. It looks like you are making money at first, but wait till all of your business starts falling off because there are better lower priced companies that replace your policies.
    Terrible experience. A bunch of druggies and cult members!
    FCGS IS A JOKE! People can get it for $5 a month.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your agents learn how to really help people!

You Don't HAVE TO BUY LEADS -

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsIndependent Agent - set and work your own schedule.
    FASTEST UNDERWRITING & ADVANCES IN THE BUSINESS
    24 HRS AFTER BUSINESS IS RECEIVED IN HOME OFFICE THE AGENT IS PAID!!!!!!!!
    As an independent - You can stil write business with other carriers
    No upfront cost on leads
    Will send mailers to zip codes you select - no cost to you. Only pay for the leads that respond
    Not required to purchase leads - GENERATE YOUR BUSINESS (if you feel they are too costly)
    I have purchased leads from various sources with varying degrees of success.
    QUICK PAYMENT OF CLAIMS TO BENEFICIARIES - which is MOST important

ConsIf you fail to develop your business (and any reputable salesperson should) you could depend SOLELY on purchasing leads. Which would raise your cost to do business.
    Many customers are modified that would be standard with other Final Exp. carriers (but they cover individuals that other won't)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep agents inspired

They are a scam

Broker (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, FL

ProsHave a good reputation--I don't know why!

ConsThe company is a scam. They offer an agent a contract. You think you can count on what the contract says. Then you find out at some time in the future that the company will "exercise its right to terminate your contract"
    and take away all your renewals, commissions paid, and whatever else they determine you might owe to them. They are a scam.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not trust them.

Independent sales agent on commission

Insurance Agent (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsSet your own hours. Great leads to buy from company based off tv and print ads. Ability to build a team and grow a business.

ConsAll commission(if you consider that bad or if you're not good). The job is a grind. You must call leads, knock on doors, prospect, run appointments, service current clients, and try to keep clients from cancelling.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop better training.

Never pay for leads!!!

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Wilmington, NC

ProsWonderful personal insurance benefits for agents!!

ConsThey will charge you a mint for your leads and put you in the hole from the first day in trying to sell to their "used" leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't sell leads to agents and charge them a fortune for them!!!

Worked for Lincoln Heritage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Heritage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincoln Heritage CEO Jack Londen. All 33 reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Heritage employees.