Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center

Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center President & CEO Alan D. Aviles

Alan D. Aviles

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Seasonal Clerical

Clerical Associate (Current Employee)
Bronx, NY

I have been working at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center as an intern for less than a year

Prosthe staff was really nice

Conslocation was not the best neighborhood

Never a boring day:

Children's Crisis Specialist (Current Employee)
Bronx, NY

I have been working at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center part-time for less than a year

ProsEvery day I encounter something new at my job. Types of patients that walk in are varied and interesting.

ConsEach day usually starts the second you walk in. It is an extremely fast paced environment and most days it is hard to completely finish what you started. Very few moments of repose. First responder job so no matter what is going outside of the hospital door you MUST be at your job.

It's really awesome,the management at the hospital are very very nice and provide very conducive environment for working

Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee)
Bronx, NY

I have been working at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center part-time for more than 3 years

Prosbecause each and every individual is treated well

Conswe need more instrument and trays to work with

Advice to Senior Managementkeep on with the good works

Lock of Possibilites

Varied (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center full-time for more than a year

ProsWorking at Lincoln Hospital, if given the opportunity, you may be able to advance your career at a different level; it is a big company with many resources. This company also offers average benefits.

ConsLincoln Hospital, according to what I saw in the various departments I worked, has a hostile environment; people usually act as a robot, most managers are like Gods, they do not talk to anybody, and most of the time, do not even answer back when you say good morning. There is a total absence of a team player environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo be more human and less superficial working with people, and to update some working techniques that are very obsolete in some departments.

The employees are very friendly

Health Administrator/Special Project (Current Employee)
Bronx, NY

I have been working at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center as an intern for more than a year

ProsTo assist offer medical services to the community

ConsI never experience any downsides

Advice to Senior ManagementShould work hard to be the number hospital in the New York and in the country

Interned at a place that part of a bigger network in NY's health system in an area that is socioeconomically challenged

Finance Intern (Former Employee)
Bronx, NY

I worked at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center as an intern for less than a year

ProsCalm environment full of a wide range of people

Conswhen you come to the hospital there is a lot of people just surrounding the area, especially people running flea market type booths. Even so, there is always people, just by walking around the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a hospital in a predominantly Hispanic community, would like to see more programs for education and communication between hospital staff and community.

Worked for Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center reviews and ratings in New York City, NY — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center CEO Alan D. Aviles. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center employees.