Lindsay, Stone & Briggs

1 Rating

Intern Experience is the Real Deal

Current Intern - Intern in Madison, WI
    Current Intern - Intern in Madison, WI

I have been working at Lindsay, Stone & Briggs as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

As an intern I have taken on various tasks that have allowed me to grasp on to key insights and ideas in the ever-changing advertising industry. I've worked on projects ranging from account to digital and found all the work to be really beneficial in understanding the workflow of the agency and relations with the clients. The entire office works in an open space and everyone is friendly and approachable.

Cons

I don't have any cons about the agency itself, but I wish I worked more with other interns instead of always on my individual projects/assignments.

engaging and hands-on

Current Intern - Account Management Intern in Madison, WI
    Current Intern - Account Management Intern in Madison, WI

I have been working at Lindsay, Stone & Briggs as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I love that I can mix areas I'm working in and touch a little bit of everything. Great hands-on experience and wonderful people.

Cons

I often have to keep asking for more work. If I were delegated larger tasks, this wouldn't happen as much.

Great internship experience in the Madison area - and it's paid!!!

Former Employee - Advertising Intern in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Advertising Intern in Madison, WI

I worked at Lindsay, Stone & Briggs

Pros

As an intern I get to work on real projects and press releases, which is awesome as an intern. The hands-on experience is great. I also love the free drinks in the kitchen.

Cons

Sometimes the direction isn't clear and sometimes you start work on a project but don't get to finish it and you have to pass on the cooler work to the full-time employees. I would like to work on more strategy work.

Please let the interns sit in on more meetings and have more of a hands-on role throughout the entire communications campaign

Lindsay, Stone and Briggs is an amazing company with an amazing work ethic.

I have been working at Lindsay, Stone & Briggs

Pros

dedicated to their work. work hard play hard. acts like a family. very welcoming. great ideas and knows how to market

Cons

there are no cons to this company except the office is a little small. absolutely nothing bad to say.