Linear Title Reviews

3.6
Nick Liuzza

Employment At Its Best

I have been working at Linear Title

Pros

The atmosphere here at the Rhode Island office is outstanding. I have worked here for over 4 years and everyone I have had the pleasure of working with are wonderful, intelligent and caring people. Management is young, vibrant and always willing to help in any area. The benefit package is superior to any other company I have worked for. You will be vested in the 401K plan as soon as you join. One of the most appealing aspects of the Rhode Island office is the location. It is close to Newport and overlooks the Cliff Walk and ocean.

Cons

The only con I can think of is it gets very busy at the end of the month and there could be late hours.

Great Place!

Current Employee - RHODE ISLAND (RI) in Middletown, RI
    Current Employee - RHODE ISLAND (RI) in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Linear Title

Pros

Excellent opportunity for growth in this company for anyone willing to work hard and learn the industry.

Cons

I'd like to see a second office closer to Warwick/Providence open up.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate with us - we feel invested when we hear from you and all the exciting things the company is doing.

Hard Work Pays Off

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Linear Title is a fast paced office environment where hard work in the high volume pays off. I am an employee here and have been lucky enough to earn a place on my team that rewards me financially, in experience, and personally. The work coming in is a constantly changing test that is fresh air compared to most office jobs. At Linear you are given the tools you need to succeed and work ethic is watched closely. It is a friendly office with a fantastic foot into the door for title insurance work.

Cons

At times the fast paced setting can become strenuous but this offers more opportunity than stress. The title industry changes very quickly.

Review

I have been working at Linear Title

Pros

Linear is a great company to work for. There is a lot of opportunity in the company as it is expanding and diversifying their business. There are lots of departments to choose from and I love getting to learn about what they do.

Cons

At first when starting, they were very busy, so training took a little longer than expected.

Great place to work

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers, everyone always has a smile and says hello. The training is comprehensive and supported well with packets. My supervisor is always helpful and has accommodated any requests I have had so far. Two great break rooms and a comfortable office setting.

Cons

For me the office is always a little cold, but a sweater does the trick. At the moment we seem to have a water ordering problem, but being summertime we may just be drinking more then usual.

Curative Specialist

Current Employee - Curative Specialist in Middletown, RI
    Current Employee - Curative Specialist in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the pro's would have to include that its located in Middletown, RI away from all the busy areas, it is just a short commute from the city and near the water. The air is clean and there is grass and trees. I love doing this job. It is never boring and is ever changing from one moment to the next. I actually like what I'm doing. It's constantly interesting to me. The people are really a diverse group and everyone fits in, because there is no mold that all must fit into. You just have to be a decent person.

Cons

They don't have an office in my favorite vacation spot, Mexico, where I would move if they DID have an office out in Mexico.

Advice to Management

Keep doin' what you're doin'...It works!

Linear Title

Current Employee - Commercial Operations Specialist in Middletown, RI
    Current Employee - Commercial Operations Specialist in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Linear Title has a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere while still maintaining a professional disposition. Opportunity for constant growth is ever present within each department.

Cons

The only real item I can provide for this side of the coin is the potential for traffic during transit to and from work. Newport area is a hot spot for tourists and beach-goers.

Advice to Management

I would like to have more frequent employee reviews. I personally always want to know what I can work on so that I can constantly better myself.

Great place for new career!

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for movement and advancement Will train from scratch, no experience necessary Time off accrued per pay period Promotes based on performance, recognizes those who go the extra mile Opportunity for overtime during peak periods Software used is easy to learn Offer incentives to keep moral high

Cons

Work schedule changes frequently Training lacks structure Very busy during the end of the month (a pro if you like over time!)

Advice to Management

I would recommend quarterly reviews for new hires so we are more aware of how we are doing, what we need to work on and if we are on the right track.

Great Entry-Level job

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stable work environment Good benefits package Growing company with new opportunities being created Employees are easy to get along with No experience necessary

Cons

The systems/hardware seem a little dated. Computers crash daily. Entry-level position with entry-level pay. Work very long hours at 'months-end' Hours are a little weird, don't expect to work a standard 9-5 shift every day

11. Tremendous Career Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Human Resources in Middletown, RI
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Middletown, RI

I have been working at Linear Title full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Promote from within culture, flexible, casual work environment. Above average compensation, affordable benefits, paid time off, 401k with employer match, consistent performance evaluations and opportunity for advancement in RI and 13 national locations.

Cons

Must be a self starter, team player with a positive attitude.

RSS Feed </> Embed