Linium
www.linium.com Albany, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Linium Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Linium – Albany – “Entrance to building where Linium is located in…”

Joseph Burke

Epic Training Consultant

Epic Credentialed Trainer (Former Employee)
    Hartford, CT

ProsRight from the first telephone call to my last paycheck, I found Linium and all of the staff to be the upmost professional organization I have dealt with in the past. Other MAJOR staffing firms simply ignore you after you apply. never provide you with a job possibility and simply don't care. Just the opposite occurs with Linium. I was treated as a professional, every pre and post hiring contact was important to them and they were always available to answer questions.

ConsThe only challenge that I found was that the firm did not have another assignment for me when my last one ended. That is a function of the economy rather than an indicator of Linium's work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise them to keep doing things the way they are doing them now, particularly not losing sight of the employees. I would also have liked to see more of an opportunity to discuss future plans and perhaps develop a strategy to keep me employed with them.

Roller Coaster

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVirtual Office - Flexible working hours

ConsThey couldn't get it together...One month sell this to them and then change mid stream

Not all it's cracked up to be.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsRemote working is great. Pay is generally in line with US averages. Work/life balance is generally good.

ConsNo upward movement, no training, company appears to be in distress as many have been laid off.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to Work. Very Balanced

ProsGreat Culture
    Very knowledgeable employees
    Growing Business year over year of continuous growth for 13 + years
    Great Benefit packages
    Performance and Reward based compensation
    Leadership continue to invest in business
    Privately held, no out of touch investors looking to tweak bottom line performance.

ConsIn growth cycle. Looking for like minded talent in the workforce to join growing organization to help sustain the growth of the business.

Linium is my last place of employment

Corporate Support (Current Employee)
    Albany, NY

ProsFlexability, friendly work environment, opportunity to grow

ConsNo downsides from my perspective

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Great Place to Work!

ProsWork Life Balance
    Senior Management is very supportive and rewards hard work and loyalty
    Strong Core Values
    Very Ethical
    Growing company with a lot of of opportunity
    Very close knit group of co workers, great rapport and we have fun when we work

ConsLinium is a growing company, if you are looking for a large "corporate" company who only sees you as a cog in the wheel this is not the place for you. If you want to be accountable and recognized for your work where you have a voice in the direction of the company apply today.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to provide guidance and communication to everyone at every level so everyone knows what we are working for and to get us motivated to want to achieve our goals.

Challenging, productive, GREAT TEAM!

Albany, NY

ProsSensitive to employees work life balance
    Great rewards and benefits - keep us challenged and motivated
    Core Values
    Open door policy even with senior management
    Close team - great atmosphere for brainstorming
    Trust in employees, if you bring a great idea to the table - they let you run with it.

ConsWorking remote - it has its perks and its downsides. I love working with the team, just wish I could see them more often!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great motivation and guidance you give us, we truly feel like a team and that we are working towards something spectacular.

Great place to work

ProsGood work and home life balance
    Positive work environment
    Great people to work for and with

Consnot a lot of communication between the different divisions.
    Depending on the division you are with there might not be much advancement opportunity.

A Hip, Trendy and Innovative Company that Inspires Career Growth, Creativty and Passion

ProsLife and Family Balance
    The 2 owners of Linium are both amazing individuals that care about each of their employees as well as their families.

They believe in a "work hard, play hard" type of mentality and continuously work to improve the benefits they provide.

Their compensation and benefits package allows employees cost effective solutions for healthcare including dental and vision as well as life insurance, disability and additional services.

They also provide employees with competitive 401k plans and other types of funded and non-funded investments.

They are very supportive of the overall mental health and happiness of its employees and support the full use of vacation and sick time.

Work Environment

Linium is a fast-paced work environment that allows people to accelerate into their careers and achieve personal goals.

The day to day work life is a fun and exciting place to be in; something is always on the move!

The environment is very flexible with people's schedules and does not micro-manage daily activities.

Leadership

Management in the company seeks and promotes individuals who are born leaders and always looking for the next challenge.

Leaders who excel in the company tend to be "go-getters" and people driven to lead teams to success.

The company promotes the "open exchange" of ideas, thoughts and seeks for its employees to help drive new initiatives that will better the future of the company.

Management is supportive and encourages personal growth and expansion.

Management is very respectful of employees from both a professional and personal perspective.

ConsAs the company has grown over the years our expansion has now become nationwide, meaning we don't get to see and interact with all of our employees on a day to day basis. The con is we have great employees and powerful teams that I wish I got to spend more tie with, but the pro is our clients get to experience them instead!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue growing Linium on the path the company was founded on, it has been a pleasure being with the company, and seeing all of the amazing things it has acheived. I see Linium as my family and my passion, not a place of work or job.

Worked for Linium? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Linium reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Linium CEO Joseph Burke. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Linium employees.