Linium Reviews

Joseph Burke

A message from Linium CEO Joe Burke

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Albany, NY

I have been working at Linium full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

As a technology service provider, we find social media sites like Glassdoor serve as an invaluable forum for a healthy exchange of ideas. Both present and former employees have provided useful comments and suggestions that highlight our people, processes, and technology to help our company grow and thrive. We have managers and employees who have been with Linium since its inception 15 years ago, and many others who have been with Linium more than 10 years. We provide a collegial work hard/play hard environment and still find time for community service. We have high expectations for professionalism in both our external business dealings, and our intra-company culture. This has led to uniformly outstanding feedback from those outside and inside the company.

Cons

The open forum nature of Glassdoor lends itself to allowing comments that go beyond a useful critique and fall into the category of falsehoods. Of course, every personality is not compatible with Linium’s upwardly mobile fast-paced growth, and we recognize that some people may not thrive in our environment. With an eye toward continual improvement, the Linium Management team and I read every comment posted, and while we are open to constructive criticism, we do not respect individuals whose agenda is simply to attack and then hide behind a cloak of anonymity. Our employees know that I am always available to discuss employee questions and resolve issues, but bitter and untruthful personal attacks on me, my corporate staff, and our integrity do little to effect positive change. We enjoy hearing from anyone interested in fruitful dialogue, and we do not let a few disgruntled outliers paint an inaccurate picture of Linium. During our recent period of change we have consistently maintained a positive rating on Glassdoor and other sites and we are confident that our reputation remains stellar. Those who claim they are unable to review paycheck stubs (paychecks are available to every employee every day) or who allege we suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, clearly do not fit our culture or our ideal of a professional colleague.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide us with your outstanding service. Help us to continue finding a positive, enthusiastic, and positive workforce. I remain open to speaking with anyone, including our detractors, and I encourage you to reach out to me directly at the number listed here: 518.689.3188

From the top down, great place to work. Great opportunity to work with an industry leader!

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Linium full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company cares about their employees, pays very well and offers tremendous opportunity for consultants of all levels. The consulting world is very fast paced and constantly evolving. Linium has done an amazing job of keeping the overall organization up on the trends of which has offered us great stability and opportunities for growth. Reading some of these reviews, Linium's attrition rate for full time employees is second to none, Other benefits: - Work life balance - Great pay - Work from anywhere remote with travel as needed - Training, etc.

Cons

Linium went through a move over the last 3-6 years from Implementing "OnPremise" applications to the emerging Cloud/SaaS based applications. It was a great opportunity for those who agreed with this move although not very popular with a handful of colleagues that did not believe in the adjustment. Linium evolved with the industry maintained their status as a leader and are able to continue to create opportunities for those that are part of it. The other example of a con was moving to a new ERP system of which was difficult during the process of change but now that it's complete we're well positioned for future growth.

Great company, with terrific atmosphere.

Former Employee - Consultant in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in Albany, NY

I worked at Linium (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexibility, teamwork, monetary rewards, and growth.

Cons

Vision may have changed some, but there are always changes when a company grows.

Excellent, Personable Recruitment Agency

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Hartford, CT
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Hartford, CT

I worked at Linium as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They work hard for both the employer and the consultant to find the perfect fit. After the placement, the recruiter kept communication.

Cons

None. Really. They got me the rate I wanted with an excellent local company. They followed through throughout my contract term. After the contract ended they stayed in touch.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, it works!

Moving Forward, faster each day!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

I have been working at Linium full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At linium we are on the cutting edge of the things firms are doing in the Service Management space. As the primary architect, I get to help investigate, prove, and package solutions for my customers.

Cons

You had better be willing to move fast! This market changes quickly - to capture and retain customers in the competitive market we learn, productize, and implement new ideas each and every day

Cloud

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Linium (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company that handles new product introductions very aggressively, and fast by training and fostering good teamwork and collaboration across the enterprise.

Cons

People's ability for change, and understanding that with changes to the marketplaces comes changes to the way we deliver, and react.

I Love The Travel....

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Linium full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I graduated from college about 2 years ago and my first job was stuck in the corporate world for a fortune 500 company, it was so tedious and BORING! I took a job with Linium about 6 months ago and it has been an ultimate life saver!!!! I am now a traveling consultant helping CFO's transform the way their doing business. Each week I get to set out on a new adventure, explore a different city and create new experiences.... I can't imagine my life if I had never made the choice to switch to Linium. The culture of people is pretty awesome to!

Cons

While I love the travel and ability to work remote in between for down time, some times I wish I got to spend more time with the corporate team back in New York.

Advice to Management

You need to get the word out more about the awesome traveling experience for younger and hungry candidates.

VP of Financial Advisory

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

I have been working at Linium full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fast growing and bright people.

Cons

Not for those who don't like a fast pace and the ability to take ownership.

Unlimited Professional Growth

I have been working at Linium full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Being a consultant at Linium brings a unique mix of traveling and the ability to work with many different organizations. For me, I felt immediately at home at Linium even though I don’t work out of the corporate office. I’ve gained an immense amount of industry knowledge and personally challenged myself to step into new roles. I’m fortunate that Linium provided an immediate jumpstart to my career and continues to support me in my professional growth.

Cons

If being on the road and traveling weekly doesn’t sound appealing, than perhaps consulting isn’t for you. Being a consultant on the road frequently requires stamina and flexibility. If you don’t have those qualities, you should explore other opportunities within Linium.

Advice to Management

Continue to challenge your employees in a positive way and keep communication flowing to keep the company connected. Overall, great job!

Excellent Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Pros

It’s great to be part of a company that is approachable, trustworthy and innovative. There is such a strong sense of teamwork, with the room and encouragement for individual creativity. Managers work with you to ensure you are growing and getting the most out of your position. With the multiple campaigns year-round, there is a constant upbeat work-flow and a great energy among employees. Also, Linium’s involvement in the community is always inspiring and motivating. For so many reasons, Linium is an awesome company to be a part of.

Cons

I don't have one negative thing to say about Linium!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - you run a great company!

RSS Feed </> Embed