Link2Gov

Link2Gov Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bruce Hopkins

I should have known what I was in for when I was hit up for a baby shower gift on my very first day.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsThe pay and benefits seemed good, at least until I discovered L2G's hostile work environment.

ConsLittle/no documentation--many clients had custom products or service agreements with no documentation that was accessible to the support staff; no centralized system of organization for what documentation was available
    Poor communication
    Poor response time on critical issues
    Lack of accountability

Advice to Senior ManagementThis place needs a proper chain of command worse than any I've ever seen. If an employee has difficulty getting a response to a client's problem from another department, that request should be escalated through management, not by instructing said employee to go "stand over" the members of that department until they get annoyed enough to do what was requested. This ridiculous, childish behavior was a daily feature of L2G during my employment there.

Most poorly managed business I've ever been involved with

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsShort commute, good shopping nearby.

ConsMorale in the toilet, literally.
    Managers had their fiefdoms and jealously guarded their piece of the company processes, usually to the detriment of the company and the client.
    Feedback to employees was either half-hearted and unfocused or harsh and punitive.
    In the 10 months I was there I went from being the new guy to being an old hand.

Advice to Senior ManagementLink2Gov was bought be M&I bank shortly before I came on. M&I played a big hand in the financial meltdown, those attitudes seem to have infected this company. Link2Gov should divorce itself from M&I and clean up their corporate attitudes.

Worked for Link2Gov? Contribute to the Community!