LinuxCertified

www.linuxcertified.com

LinuxCertified Reviews

LinuxCertified – Sunnyvale – “Work area”

LinuxCertified – Sunnyvale – “Work area”

Good experience in general

Linux Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsFlexible hours, Good Learning environment. Small group of about 15 people, Friendly management.

ConsSmall private company, for some it may be limited rise to higher level but many people may like to work and learn in this flexible environment.

Don't even bother

Linux Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsThey're pretty flexible on hours. So you can come into work and leave whenever you would like to. Although that sometimes can blow up in your face, leading everyone to take off of work early.

ConsDo not even bother working here. I came in here thinking I was going to do SysAdmin work, and I was dead wrong. They also wanted me to do tech support, and make me travel to various clients. They did not explain any of this in the interview, nor in the job description. They do not compensate me for gas, and they will not give me my own phone (or compensate me for my minutes) for company use. They are very shady. They threat their customers like crap by selling them crappy products for outrageous prices. The management is extremely disorganized, even the office is very filthy and disorganize. I didn't even get my first check in time because the 'manager was in India'

Not only you should not work here, but you should not buy from them as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your stuff together. Your accountant needs more training, the office needs to be cleaned out, and you need to stop it with this 'hurry up and wait' mentality, and you need to pay your employees on time.

Worked for LinuxCertified? Contribute to the Community!