Linvatec

Add Photos

Good Company

Associate Engineer (Current Employee) Goleta, CA

ProsGood People to work for

ConsThere is a freeze and the local company is penailzed being part of the corporate

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a good job

Dead end job.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Largo, FL

ProsThey give a lot of time off between vacations, personal time, and holidays.

ConsYou do not feel appreciated by this company. My manager did not do anything to help me do my job and I was left feeling frustrated.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management does not have a clue as to what is happening in this company. They need to listen to all employees no matter what pay grade.

Huge waste of a career

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Largo, FL

ProsCompany gives two weeks off the first year as well as six personal days. The company also has a pretty good 401K plan with match up to seven percent.

ConsCan not advance with company unless you know the right people. They continuously hire from outside even though they will tell you that they like to promote from with in.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees as dummies.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They are driven by their emotions and not by their knowledge

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Largo, FL

ProsYou can take a day off without a problem

ConsThe management there is not open to new ideas and don't listen to any advices. They can ask you to leave the company , just because you didn't say hello or goodbye or just because you looked somebody in a strange way. Instead of working they form different groups, share intrigues and gossips and if you are outsider then you will have to leave. They don’t feel like if you have more knowledge or fresh ideas, you will succeed , they feel like the emotions are the first and the main thing that will lead you to be successful within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementSend your managers to some management courses because regardless of how good engineer they are, they still are far from being managers. Soon you will lose many quality employees if you continue with the same managers.

Very old, stagnant management

Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) Largo, FL

ProsPaid time off including vacation, personal & holiday are above average. Health benefits for a company this size are reasonable.

ConsVery old, non-progressive management style. As was said before, stuck in a 20+ year ago mentality. No balance for work/home life, no individual respect. More "rules" with no flexibility than I have ever seen in my past 30+ working years.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart looking at inovative ways to motivate & retain employees rather than using fear. Drop the whole "Coach" & "Area Owner" management style and start recognizing individual performance.

1099 Sales Representative-Conmed Linvatec

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsLarge bag of products
    Great Video products
    Plenty of autonomy

ConsPoor procedure specific products
    Poor Training
    Low commission % compared to industry
    Distributor breaks up territory when you start to make good money

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better sports medicine products
    Do better job of bundling products in easy straight forward way to get more procedure specific business.

Worked for Linvatec? Contribute to the Community!