Lionsgate

Lionsgate Co-Chairman and CEO Jon Feltheimer

Jon Feltheimer

Great place to learn

International Royalties (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsI loved the people I worked with. Upper management was really friendly and willing to teach you. I always felt comfortable going in to ask questions. Very fun atmosphere with weekly showings of upcoming movies.

ConsIt was hard to get to know interns/employees from other departments.

Wonderful IT Department

IT Consultant (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsEasy going, supportive management. Low pressure. Casual environment.

ConsNone really. Wonderful IT department to work in!

Great step in the industry, but maybe need more insight?

Internship (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsVery casual environment, gave a lot of effort to get people to understand the innerworkings of a the industry. Many people very interested in getting to talk to the interns and helping them understand. Free screenings!

ConsUnpaid, sometimes had to rely on your own interest to find things to do. Seemingly long hours for an unpaid internship. Some people were very unhelpful in talking to interns - looked down on us

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement was only visible when they came for big meetings. Maybe have a way to get interns to interact with them? (unless this has changed)

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Exciting group of people.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsI was happy to be working with so many experienced people in the industry. I learned a lot during my tenure at the company.

ConsI wasn't at the company long enough, but it seems to be a challenge to move up the ranks quickly.

It was a great internship experience

Internship (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsThe people there are very accessible. Willing to teach interns and the work was very challenging

ConsWish there were more standard training. The executives are very busy, so the training part could have been better.

Advice to Senior ManagementA great place to work for, I really like the environment there

Codeblack Internship

Digital Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsEveryone is friendly
    They really want you to learn
    It's pretty chill if you get your work done

ConsI am assigned to do some mundane paperwork, but my supervisor is always very appreciative, so it's not that bad

Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat morale, beautiful building, lots of opportunities

ConsNot really sure about the benefits, but some complain about pay

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some really great employees who take time to invest in the interns and make sure they are having a rewarding experience (not just copying pages and delivering mail). Good perks.

ConsLike a lot of the entertainment industry, the pay isn't great for assistants and other lower level employees

Intern

Intern (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsEveryone goes out of their way to help interns, they aren't looked down on. Lots of perks.

ConsAs an intern you don't get paid, which is to be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore intern mixers.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Lionsgate provides a lot of opportunity to learn and an enormous amount of responsibility.

ProsWide variety of knowledge will be learned. Fun company events, adequate vacation, most people are easy to get along with.

ConsVery political, not enough compensation for the amount of work and title.

Worked for Lionsgate? Contribute to the Community!