Liquid Environmental Solutions Reviews

Updated February 23, 2015
8 reviews filtered by
2.0
Alan Viterbi

1. Good place to work. You work hard but the pay was good for the work. expect to get dirty.

Former Employee - Driver in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Driver in Dallas, TX

I worked at Liquid Environmental Solutions

Pros

Good work environment and got along good with other employees. The company had decent benefits, not the best insurance but I have had much worse and more expensive for family members.

Cons

Pumping traps is not for everyone so if you are not willing to get dirty and stinky doing a good job, this is not for you.

2. Worst job I have ever held in my life handsdown.

I worked at Liquid Environmental Solutions

Pros

I really cant think if one good thing about this company at all.

Cons

Where to start? The biggest challenge with working at LES is the lack of respect and leadership from upper management. They have a policy of little support in terms of training and an extremely high turnover rate. One higher up is obviously bipolar and you never know which person you will encounter. His response to any issue is to simply fire the employee. I didnt meet a single employee that had been with the company more than two years when travelling to the corporate headquarter. Stay away at all costs. Insurance cost for family are through the roof. I was told directly by hr "we care about our employees being covered not necessarily family members".

Owner needs to eradicate upper management. They are creating a horrible culture and causing the ship to sink.

Poor Pay, Training, Benefits, Avoid this Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at Liquid Environmental Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Due to complete lack of leadership this is a great place to work on your resume and go on interviews while collecting a paycheck. I would advise that if you do decide to work there get as high of a signing bonus as possible and then find a new job as soon as possible, then find a way to get let go "involuntarily" but without misconduct so you can keep the bonus.

Cons

incompetent leadership, salaries are low, company turns little to no profit, everyone is unhappy, high turnover, below average holidays, coworkers are largely uneducated and VERY unhappy.

Inadequate Place of Employment for Stability, Growth, and Leadership Pathways

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at Liquid Environmental Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of the staff are great people to work with. Flexibility of corporate atmosphere.

Cons

Meager Salaries, Inadequate leadership, hierarchical, Management does not communicate nor listen to employees, lack of career planning for employees

Fire everyone and start with ALL NEW LEADERSHIP AND CORPORATE VALUES! Learn to listen to employees and fix ongoing issues from developing into mass problems that are costly.

High turnover is fine

I worked at Liquid Environmental Solutions full-time

Pros

Principles of the company are good and good for the environment. Lots of opportunity for overtime for hourly (and salary) employees.

Cons

Senior management can't make a decision and spend too much time second guessing employees. They need to set a clear goal and drive towards it. It is hard to have good morale when there is a lack of personal integrity in management. Very high turnover (over 30%) is deemed acceptable by management so no need to improve.

Be leaders. Spend less on monthly manager's meetings and increase 401k match to more than 10 cents.

7. Good Company, a little rough around the edges

I have been working at Liquid Environmental Solutions

Pros

Company has a clear vision of its goals and values

Cons

Pay is below average, and there is some territoriality within the Irving Tx office

Avoid this company

I worked at Liquid Environmental Solutions full-time

Pros

I enjoyed many of the co-workers (while they lasted)

Cons

Absolutely horrid "leadership". Narcissistic, demeaning, management by intimidation, no positive reinforcement, no ideas, no resolution to service issues (which are insurmountable). The worst I have ever experienced.

Pray for forgiveness.

9. Costly insurance for families

I have been working at Liquid Environmental Solutions

Pros

Lots of overtime.overnight no traffic

Cons

$455.00 every two weeks for insurance,tell you get holiday off but you work night before & after the holiday so you're sleeping while you're family is celebrating so really you don't get a true day off

Need to start paying at least 50% of you're employees/family insurance plans & not 24%