LiquidAgents Healthcare

LiquidAgents Healthcare CEO Sheldon Arora
Sheldon Arora

Great Opportunity

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Thorough Training - I felt confident that I could perform my job after graduating
    Opportunity for advancement - the company takes risks by letting individuals try out the team lead role, as well as gives employees the opportunity to apply for internal positions in other departments
    Great Culture - Fun work Environment
    Nice location
    Many Perks - Stocked break room, Happy Hours, Free lunch on occasion, Over the top holiday party
    Potential to make a lot of $$$ - I am still building up my pipeline but I can see that if I stick with it, I will be making way more than I anticipated

Cons

Long hours - 8-6
    Typical cattiness between some of the employee
    Pressure at times to hit your goal numbers

Keep taking chances on some of the newer people.

Great Company

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have worked here for over 2 years and absolutely love this company. The training was thorough. If I ever have questions or issues, I know I can go to the team leads or managers for help. The company culture is fun & energetic. The base pay is decent, the commissions is really where the $ is.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is sometimes I feel like there is not enough time in the day to accomplish everything.

Continue to develop your current employees.

Run fast

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Stocked kitchen, occasional early outs, beer cart fridays (still not sure how they get away with that one)
    Concert tickets (if you're a brown noser or suck up to the CEO)
    Casual dress

Cons

It's no wonder there are hardly any employees who have been here longer than 5 years. And the ones who have are ones who were there when they pretty much first started the company. Once you get to a certain point in the company you're no longer considered "new shiny and fun" and will be discarded off to the side and forgotten about in favor of new employees they are trying to brainwash. Forget how successful you are and how much money you make for the company, if you don't go out and party and suck up to the CEO, you won't make it long.

Management here sucks, and it's not because of the managers themselves. It's because of the CEO. He is way too hands on and changes his mind on what he expects from people every other week. It is too hard to manage a group of people when you're given no room to make your own decisions. Add that to the fear of losing your job if you disagree with how he wants things run.

This place is like a cult. They seriously brain wash you into thinking that the grass is not greener on the other side and that this is the best job you will ever have. Having worked at other staffing firms, I can assure you it's not. The perks of not having to dress in business attire every day does not outweigh the negatives about this place. Choose other staffing companies if you can!

I agree with another poster, take care of the people who have been there a long time and actually make you money. Stop worrying so much about the new young crowd and forgetting about the old. One day they may not be there

Avoid this company

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Free snacks. Cake once a month. Occasional free lunch. Employees do a lot of work for Ronald McDonald House and other local charities

Cons

You will be walked all over at this company. You will be called stupid, idiotic, ignorant, and naive by the CEO in the weekly meetings, and cussed at during private meetings. You will receive zero appreciation for a job well done. Unless you are out partying on the weeknights with the CEO ( select few get this invite) you will be nothing more than a minion. There is no work/life balance. It is 10+ hour days at the office. The way they treat the employees is unbelievable. Do not believe for a minute that this place truly ranks in the top 100 places to work. Those surveys are forced on the employees. No one other than management enjoys working there and even they wear the stress on their face. The CFO is equally as miserable to be around. The company would be in a much better place if those two would stay home.

Management struggles with over-inflated ego and extreme pressure to be greedy

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

Relaxed attire. Yep, that's about it.

Cons

Leadership is disturbing and makes you feel dirty just being near them. It's all about padding their pocket and ripping off competitors. Misleading surveys are also disturbing. Check your morals at the door if you work here.

Your workers are human too and you need to consider they have value. If you take care of your people and make them feel valued they will take care of you. Upper management should leave the managing to team leaders and other executives who actually care. Most people don't enjoy a job that is constantly pushing them and making them feel like they're worthless and they're not paying for your mortgage each day. Relax and let someone else run the company...or do it from home and let one of the other team members run the daily operations. Life is better when the top two are not around.

Love This Job!

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Direct access to management
    In-depth training
    stocked kitchen
    opportunity to advance
    friendly coworkers

Cons

hours can be long
    first few weeks of trianing can be rough- making a lot of phone calls(I was informaed of this in the interview process)

N/A

Prove yourself and you will do well

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

You have a say regarding your work environment. Direct access to management is key in that all questions, comments, and concerns are addressed openly. This company is better in practice and process than it's competitors.

Cons

As a young company there is a lack of professionalism that comes with handling high stress situations. Associates are against each other rather than collaborative in solving problems.

Better communication on new process implementation.

Bad experience

Current Employee - Nurse
    Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I did not find any

Cons

Unprofessional
    Greedy
    Unreasonable
    Unreliable
    Valid information is not relayed to employees
    They benefit most from the contracts
    Calls are screened to avoid taiking to who they dont want to talk to

#1. Return phone calls. Even if it is something that you do not want to be bothered with. It is still your responsibility to listen to your employees.
    #2. Recruiters need etiquette classes
    #3. Remember, there are a lot of companies out there that are willing to do what they have to do to recruit an employee away from you. Stay on top of your game

I Love Working Here

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working here for a little over a year. I like the fact that I have access to senior management & they listen to my opinions. There is a tremendous amount of growth opportunity. We have weekly Friday meetings that keep me informed of the companies happenings. Some other perks include occasional free lunches, a stocked kitchen, and we all just got really warm fleeces.

Cons

A lot of people are hired right out of college and are still learning the ins & outs of working in an office.

Great Company-

Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Unlimited earning potential
    Opportunity to move up in the organization with hard work
    Nice Employee Incentives
    Occasional free lunch
    Company gives back to the community
    Opportunity to interact with Sr Level Management & give your opinion

I am not sure why there are so many negative reviews from current employees. I really enjoy the work environment, I enjoy that we are pushed and I knew from the beginning what was expected of me in a production role. My advice to those unhappy with the company is that they should move and find something that will make them happy, no one is holding you hostage.

Cons

Micro-Managed at times
    Pushed to hit your monthly goals
    cliques- new graduates that are still learning how to transition into real life and behave properly

Keep pushing your employees to be successful, the weak ones will eventually move on & stop holding the rest of us back.