LiquidAgents Healthcare

LiquidAgents Healthcare CEO Sheldon Arora
Sheldon Arora

Great Company

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked here for over 2 years and absolutely love this company. The training was thorough. If I ever have questions or issues, I know I can go to the team leads or managers for help. The company culture is fun & energetic. The base pay is decent, the commissions is really where the $ is.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is sometimes I feel like there is not enough time in the day to accomplish everything.

Continue to develop your current employees.

Management struggles with over-inflated ego and extreme pressure to be greedy

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

Relaxed attire. Yep, that's about it.

Cons

Leadership is disturbing and makes you feel dirty just being near them. It's all about padding their pocket and ripping off competitors. Misleading surveys are also disturbing. Check your morals at the door if you work here.

Your workers are human too and you need to consider they have value. If you take care of your people and make them feel valued they will take care of you. Upper management should leave the managing to team leaders and other executives who actually care. Most people don't enjoy a job that is constantly pushing them and making them feel like they're worthless and they're not paying for your mortgage each day. Relax and let someone else run the company...or do it from home and let one of the other team members run the daily operations. Life is better when the top two are not around.

Love This Job!

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Direct access to management
    In-depth training
    stocked kitchen
    opportunity to advance
    friendly coworkers

Cons

hours can be long
    first few weeks of trianing can be rough- making a lot of phone calls(I was informaed of this in the interview process)

N/A

Prove yourself and you will do well

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

You have a say regarding your work environment. Direct access to management is key in that all questions, comments, and concerns are addressed openly. This company is better in practice and process than it's competitors.

Cons

As a young company there is a lack of professionalism that comes with handling high stress situations. Associates are against each other rather than collaborative in solving problems.

Better communication on new process implementation.

Bad experience

Current Employee - Nurse
    Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I did not find any

Cons

Unprofessional
    Greedy
    Unreasonable
    Unreliable
    Valid information is not relayed to employees
    They benefit most from the contracts
    Calls are screened to avoid taiking to who they dont want to talk to

#1. Return phone calls. Even if it is something that you do not want to be bothered with. It is still your responsibility to listen to your employees.
    #2. Recruiters need etiquette classes
    #3. Remember, there are a lot of companies out there that are willing to do what they have to do to recruit an employee away from you. Stay on top of your game

I Love Working Here

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working here for a little over a year. I like the fact that I have access to senior management & they listen to my opinions. There is a tremendous amount of growth opportunity. We have weekly Friday meetings that keep me informed of the companies happenings. Some other perks include occasional free lunches, a stocked kitchen, and we all just got really warm fleeces.

Cons

A lot of people are hired right out of college and are still learning the ins & outs of working in an office.

Great Company-

Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Unlimited earning potential
    Opportunity to move up in the organization with hard work
    Nice Employee Incentives
    Occasional free lunch
    Company gives back to the community
    Opportunity to interact with Sr Level Management & give your opinion

I am not sure why there are so many negative reviews from current employees. I really enjoy the work environment, I enjoy that we are pushed and I knew from the beginning what was expected of me in a production role. My advice to those unhappy with the company is that they should move and find something that will make them happy, no one is holding you hostage.

Cons

Micro-Managed at times
    Pushed to hit your monthly goals
    cliques- new graduates that are still learning how to transition into real life and behave properly

Keep pushing your employees to be successful, the weak ones will eventually move on & stop holding the rest of us back.

Above Average Agency, Great Recruiters.

Current Employee - Travel RN in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Travel RN in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Great Pay
    Super Friendly Recruiters
    Wide Variety of Jobs to choose from

Cons

Would like to take an assignment in Hawaii but they do not staff there currently.

I have traveled on off with this agency for about 2 years now. I have had a few different recruiters(that seems to be pretty standard with agency recruiters) and they all have been friendly and willing to do what it takes to get me the right job. I would recommend them to a friend and I have referred at least 3 other RN’s to work for them.

Real Deal

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I guess 35000 is a decent salary to make right out of college.
    Being given the option to terminate my employment!!!!!
    Having a job like this really helps you figure out what you want. This experience helped me to go into an interview and say I do not want this, is that a function of the position. This is pretty much the lowest you can be and it can only go up from here.

Cons

WHERE TO START??? The issue here is that people are desperate to find a job after college, many people are fearful to go a month or even more to find the right place for them. So they end up at a place like liquid agents who tells them the job market is hard and it's is what you can expect... Not true! Give it time you'll find something worth while and with security. My first mistake was mentioning my admittance into graduate school... If you are looking into going into Healthcare Admin this is not the place to go!!!! They do not encourage education here so you can forget about school and work. My advice to anyone is there's not really a future here. I started in May 12, and I quite in June 12. I had like 2 weeks of down time after my resignation. The job market is not moving slow for qualified applicants. I'll be reviewing my masters degree this December ( thank God I didn't let Liquidagents hold me back) and I working for a national company making $15000 more annually. No soliciting or cold calling but doing meaningful work. And the best part is that my salary is based on my education which more companies need to start doing.

I think the issues is with employees. There's tons of recruiting companies in the area that have high employee retention rates. Find out what they are going and mimic it. Being in management means getting to know your employees, providing resources, and trying to develop what's in house. If y'all did that you wouldn't have so many truthful reviews on glassdoor.

I wouldn't recommend working here.

Current Employee - Senior Territory Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Territory Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The social gatherings after work can sometimes be fun. But, beware that you are being monitored at all times and be careful of who you befriend.

Cons

On several occasions over the past month or so, I've been asked by management to write a positive review for LiquidAgents, so here I am. If you are asked to write a positive review, then you know that this isn't a good company to work for. As other posters have mentioned, the CEO is not capable of running or managing a company. His idea of management is leading by fear. There isn't a day that goes by that we aren't fearful of losing our jobs. The expectations are ridiculously high and the training here is beyond horrible.

We need to replace the entire management team with true professionals that know what they are doing.