Lithium Technologies

Updated February 19, 2015
4.8

Lithium Technologies CEO Rob Tarkoff
Rob Tarkoff

Pros
  • nice SF location, WFH and good work life balance for a mid sized company (in 8 reviews)

• Great people with a lot of successful tech company experience in their past (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Based on the above, there is extremely high turnover in Sales and other divisions stay for a long time (in 6 reviews)

• Getting the right people in the right positions and managing the new personnel requirements with the historical talent makes for growing pains (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

7 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Passionate, Smart, & Driven people with a fantastic culture

I have been working at Lithium Technologies

Pros

Incredible On-boarding Process
    Friendly people and culture
    Growing Company
    Good Benefits
    International with plans to keep growing

Cons

No Cons worth mentioning at all.

Keep it Up

Very focussed on getting the right people into the company

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A thorough if somewhat lengthy interview process, culminating in time with the CEO. The CEO personally interviews everyone who joins which just shows the emphasis on people. This was further endorsed after joining, with an extremely productive new starter bootcamp in San Francisco, where each of the leadership team took personal time to visit and present their beliefs, culture, values and strategy. Each delivered with a real sense of urgency to be the best possible.

Cons

Coming from a larger company some of the benefits associated with these types of jobs are not present with Lithium but then again they look after you in different ways, which far offsets any downgrade in benefits package.

As the company grows through success never lose sight on the emphasis you put into hiring the right people.

Lithium Technologies Response

Jan 28, 2015CEO

We are continually and constantly focused on hiring the right people for this business. Thanks so much for the input here -- we are continuing to focus on creating a great employee experience for ... More

Incredibly rewarding job and inspiring team

Current Contractor - Human Resources/Recruiting in London, England (UK)
    Current Contractor - Human Resources/Recruiting in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lithium Technologies as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company poised for the big time. There is incredible passion, energy and dedication to success here. There is a great culture of openness, collaboration and empowerment that I have found hugely motivating. The EMEA team is very well respected by HQ and there is a strong relationship across the regions. Regional leadership is exceptionally strong and here in EMEA, there is very little attrition.

Cons

There are growing pains associated with a company at this stage and decisions take too long but there is genuine willingness for HQ to support the regions. The office environment is good in London, ok in Paris and cool in Zurich but none at the same standard as San Francisco.

Empower the regions to be more self-sufficient and keep up the communications to the international business.

3 weeks in and I love it

Current Employee - Marketing Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

From the very early beginning of the hiring process, you can feel the great vibe coming from the company. HR has been great to support me throughout the process.

Once I accepted the offer, you get a Welcome email to a dedicated on-boarding website which tell you in details what is expected from you as a new employee, from videos to watch to forms to fill out. Then, you get a clear on-boarding program for the next 4 weeks on what you can expect from the company.

People are very supportive in the business and make time for you to sit down and go through what they do and how they can help you too, which make the on-boarding easier.

Cons

Not so far, it has been a great process so far.

Lithium Technologies Response

Jul 22, 2014Community Team

Thanks for this feedback! It's always valuable to hear from our recent hires, especially since we've recently redesigned this program to optimize the experience. Hoping the rest of your adventure is ... More

One of the best places I've ever worked

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great people, great vibe, they really look after their staff and it feels like an exciting place to be. They do a great job of instilling passion and commitment into their employees, you really feel like you're part of something and they're not afraid to reward hard work and performance.

Cons

Haven't encountered any real cons yet. From an employee point of view, the focus feels slightly US centric but that's changing even as we speak as the company continues to expand.

Great team spirit and lots to look forward to!!

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great team dynamic across all departments. Exiting time to join, great products and exceptionally talented staff that hold a real desire to help clients and ensure success.

Cons

No real downsides of any note.

Love it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Lithium Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great company culture, fantastic team to work with. Finally a job I look forward to doing each day... I've lost that Monday feeling

Cons

we can't hire fast enough

Lithium Technologies Photos