Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment(in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise(in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets(in 8 reviews)

Over all a very good company to work for.

Assistang Manager (Current Employee) Romeo, MI

ProsFun environment. Nothing too demanding

ConsUnless you're a manager the pay is very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand corporate reviews are for the good of the company but some things are expected are taken to extremes.

Great learning experience

General Crew Member (Former Employee) Michigan City, IN

ProsFlexible schedule and great environment to work in. Also, was able to get frequent raises for performance.

ConsGets extremely hot in the summer. Also, lots of grease to clean up.

My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing.

Crew Member (Current Employee) Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe best reasons to work here are flexible hours, good work experience, great for a first job, easy to make new friends, job isn't difficult after you get the hang of it.

ConsSome challenges are catching on quick and doing things the proper way, but fast as well because depending on the store it can get very busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the right people are being promoted, seniority doesn't make a good boss, make sure all promoted people are not only card certified but able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Saying you know what to do and doing it are not the same thing. Also getting promoted shouldn't mean staying on pizza dress for 5-8 hours. Getting paid more for doing less sounds ridiculous. Telling crew members what to do is nice and all but if a crew member is busy doing something that you told them to do, get off pizza dress for the 1 or 2 minutes it takes to do a pan pickup. Having one crew doing dishes, dough, pan pick ups, taking the trash out, preps,landing, cashier is great for management, but if that manager assistant/co/general whichever can't run the store without that crew member, maybe, just maybe, that person is wearing the wrong colored shirt, and making too much money, for knowing how to do something they never do or plan to do ever again.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chump work for minimum wage

Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsFree pizza, work experience, management opportunities if you show competence, make lots of friends...

ConsMinimum wage, exhausting and unrewarding work

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove your disgusting product, in my opinion the quality of these pizzas are just barley passable.

Like a family

Crew Member (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsFun environment and a pretty easy job. Very relaxed in the mornings and very busy on weekends. Raise after testing and later after mastering the different jobs.

ConsGrease. The only annoying things were the customers and having to work Halloween and superbowl nights. Fridays and Saturdays were always busy but got used to it after a while.

Just an average pizza restaurant

Crew Member (Former Employee) Denver, NC

ProsSimple work. Pictures on the wall to help with the flow. Very small menu so it's easy to remember everything. Sometimes you got to do sign flipping which is a good break (depending on if you like being seen by your local community). The pay was minimum wage, but I was expecting that.

ConsUsually small restaurant. Cramped spaces. Stingy on the toppings. In my location we had to clock out for everything which is fine, but if you smoked cigarettes you didn't have to clock out. I was always confused why people taking breaks every 30 minutes never had to clock out.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a pizza that people will want to come back and get again and again. Basically add more cheese, sauce, and toppings to the pizzas. Don't let smokers take breaks without clocking out or just don't allow them to take extra breaks.

A big joke!

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe job was easy to get.

ConsManager didn't know ANYTHING! The employees didn't get along with ANY manager. People stood around while I just did all the work while management said nothing! All of this was in one day. I quit my first day. SMH. The location where I was - was a filthy place. Roaches everywhere, the employee's and the manager's didn't wear gloves at all. The workers keep their personal food in the same refrigerator and shelves where they store the dough that's poofing. I was bought on as an Assistant Manager starting off at 8.75 hr. That was a BIG joke!

Advice to Senior ManagementGET IT TOGETHER! Cooperate really needs to get on this ASAP! I wouldn't recommend ANY customer to this location.

Easy job

Crew Member (Current Employee) Bay Saint Louis, MS

ProsFun, Great work environment, easy to get promoted

ConsPay could be a lot better through promotions

Stay away

ProsGreat co-workers, free pizza, flexible hours, easy work, decent food

ConsBad management that think they know it all, but don't last long in the company anyway

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to listen to employees before running your damn mouth.

Cashier/Food Prep

ConsLearn As You Go
    Proper Training Wasn't Received
    Sometimes You Do Alot Yourself While Managers Leave And Employees Don't Help

Advice to Senior ManagementMake Sure Managers Are Training Properly

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!