Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment(in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise(in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets(in 8 reviews)

Bad Pay, Long Hours

Manager (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsLove making and eating the food.

ConsLow pay and long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage somewhere else and work less hours for much more pay.

not the greatest place but not the worst

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Miami, FL

Prospretty chill, not difficult at all. other employees are usually easy to get along with. good as a first job

ConsFriday and Saturday dinner rush can be pretty stressful if not well prepared or adequately staffed, as the company tends to cut as many hours as possible

Advice to Senior Managementplease stop cutting hours when mangers go on vacation, having them not there is hard enough, so why would you take more people away?

Nice atmosphere and people to work with.

Crew Member (Former Employee) Orange Park, FL

ProsI got along with management very well and everyone else I worked wit. Great opportunity to grow.

ConsNot very flexible with schedules and requesting time off.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Okay

Cashier (Former Employee) Grass Valley, CA

ProsI enjoyed getting comfortable talking with customers and dealing with quasi-crises. My original manager was easy going and made sure that everything was done right without any drama.

ConsHaving a "big boss" who owned more than 10 stores created a competitive attitude. There also was no way to move up if you were a good worker, due to the fact that the "big boss" only hired his friends or relatives to managerial positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease check in with regional managers to make sure that they aren't just hiring friends and or relatives. (Northern California - Marysville area)

Cashier

Cashier (Current Employee) Oxnard, CA

ProsDepends on who you work with, but working with others was fun sometimes. I think this is a good job for a first-timer. They were pretty good at being flexible with student schedules.

ConsManagers (some micromanaged too often), constant standing... and well, any other cons that come with working in the food industry.

No hours, irresponsible staffing

Crew Member (Former Employee) Chatsworth, CA

ProsJust the pizza, if you are buddy-buddy with a gerneral manager you get to promote faster.

Conslittle to no hours!, only part-times, trashy office space

Great opportunites but politics with upper managment.

Co-Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat flexibility and fun work environment. Also you get what you put into your work and room foor growth if you are a hard worker.

ConsA lot of work for low pay and there is a lot of favortism in the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany needs to get more strict on S.O.P.

Not a bad experience, great part time job for young people, or older as well.

Cashier (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsVery flexible with hours for students, and parents.
    Easy to move to manager, and up the corporate ladder from crew member

ConsSometimes under staffed.
    Fast paced. "serve a customer in 30 seconds or less"
    Minimum wage

Hard Job and Low quality of training.

Cook (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsClose to home and flexible hours.

ConsBad if u get a bad manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementRequired training schedule.

It was ok Very beneficial to professional learn and you learn what professional responsibility is.

ProsNetworking, well roundness. You would also get see how the business work from inside out. you will get a chance to meet district managers and network work with them

Conshours are not guarenteed. Depending on which little caesars you worked at it can be a little unprofessional. They run out of food to make and work you hard for little pay.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!