Little Caesar's Reviews

Reset
2.8
Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Close to home and flexible hours (in 23 reviews)

• Fun environment and a pretty easy job (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Most Little Caesars restaurants consist of young employees that are restricted to minimum wage regardless of effort or workload (in 19 reviews)

• Unless your the general manager, you are part time no matter what (in 9 reviews)

1. All levels, locally, need restructured

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Huntington, WV
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Huntington, WV

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Well recognized company, lots of support from corporate. Some what good amount of freedom as long as you have your hours in.

Cons

Depending on the franchise owner the downsides can vary. I worked in the office not the restaurants, I reported to the owner who never had time to listen. The owner was not as involved in educating nor training on Little Caesars background. This is a franchise that believes in the old sink or swim method. There is not a employee handbook, big problem! Rules are more less made up as they go, and there is no fairness. Not much support from co-workers. No transportation offered, lots of travel. Zero recognition. Salary quite below national average and local average.

Advice to Management

Put more time into educating employees, offer incentives worth something. Learn how to control your Tempers! Follow thru is a must, not an option.

Good place to work if your 20

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Vary nice customers. Co-workers are good people to work with.

Cons

Too much micro management. Once your over the age of 35 you can forget any advancement at all. After 5 years of commitment to this company all I get is 5 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Show a little loyalty to those who have stuck it out.

3. This company sucks!!

Former Employee - Crew Member in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Ontario, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

the work was easy, hours were flexible.

Cons

pay sucked, upper management was terrible, management in stores were terrible, store support was terrible, no recognition to the hard working employees.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves but before doing so hire people who are competent.

5. The worst work experience I have had in my 25 year career.

Current Employee - Area Supervisor in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Area Supervisor in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

You did get one day off.

Cons

Upper management was all about the bottom line. High turnover. Pay was very Poor.

Advice to Management

Treat employees like people not like slaves.

6. Not good.

Former Employee - Team Member in Lakeville, MN
    Former Employee - Team Member in Lakeville, MN

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

$1 discount on pizza and other goods.

Cons

Pretty much everything, extremely incompetent management that attempts to maintain a high turnover rate by simply refusing employees hours.

Advice to Management

Go to school and learn something.

7. Baton Rouge market is a powder keg ready to blow, shocked this franchise hasn't sunk yet amidst it all.

Former Employee - General Manager in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Steady work, friendships made, fresh product, no real hard or extremely difficult tasks, good in an established customer base, decent pay.

Cons

Revolving door for management and crew at all times, no support from upper management, hostile work environment, various forms of harassment and discrimination, no clear picture of bonus structure as it evolves to say you get it but never do, minimum wage crew is all you get, chain of command not followed as it is supposed to be, senior General managers are those who have lasted 6 months and are up for a promotion?, managers who threaten violence are rehired as not enough managers to go around (i.e. revolving door)...need I go on?

Advice to Management

CLIMATE SURVEY, to all stores with current and former managers and crew. This would rock your world at the amount of deceit and illegalities that go on in the Baton Rouge market.

8. Ultimatum

Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Shiftleader in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great food experience , good job for High school graduate

Cons

Not flexible enough when you have to attend classes. Manager makes facial expressions, gives contradicting orders, does not allow employees any breaks but takes several smoke breaks herself. Spreads fear with firing and giving ultimatums. Keeps pizza over expiration time to save money.

Advice to Management

A Manager should be true to his job title. You have to MANAGE people, set a good role model and help people to get their best out of them. Remember, without the bottom line you can do nothing.Instead of firing rather pair not so good workers with excellent workers, so they can learn. And most of it listen to your employees and try to help them but not by ditching them.

9. Cashier

Current Employee - Cashier in Surfside Beach, Horry, SC
    Current Employee - Cashier in Surfside Beach, Horry, SC

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great team of people to work with

Cons

being a cashier, dealing with customers, keeping customers from waiting for their orders

Advice to Management

don't discriminate women by training them all as cashiers. Not all of them want to be cashiers. People will quit if they are unhappy with their job.

10. "Et tu brute"

Current Employee - Team Member in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Team Member in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Able to take home extra pies when working closing shift. When outside you can listen to your music. Customer service experience

Cons

No time for lunch, would work a 10 hour shift and only have a 10 minute lunch in the back. low pay poor time management overworked repetitive

Advice to Management

Take time to learn employee names and not play favorites. Take the time to actually make sure you hire capable workers. That and well the kitchen would have it's days where if we had a random inspection, we'd get shut down but the boss wouldn't care as long as noone saw and the customers were happy.

11. Only apply if you are desperate

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work for High school students

Cons

Prejudice, Too much politics, this shops motto is hard work doesn't matter as long as your boss likes you, Just like any politicians the owners promise alot of things but never follow through. take advantage of hardworking people and undermines the employee's. Not allowed to take breaks unless we clock out but in restaurant business we can't clock out most of the times because we are always busy.

Advice to Management

Treat people how you want to be treated and Respect is not given, its earned. What goes around comes around.

RSS Feed </> Embed