Little Caesar's

Updated October 19, 2014
2.8

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time (in 23 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • I did all of this for minimum wage (in 17 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

save yourself the time and find a better job.

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

some of the people you work with are really fun and just talking while working makes the time go by very fast! you meet a lot of new people and most of them are very nice. flexible scheduling has to be a big plus too, only if your shift supervisor actually pays attention to the details. if so then you'll have no problem! very easy and in routine!

Cons

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. at my store it seemed that they were running out of managers so they would promote random crew members just to be managers. they dont properly train them either! if you do choose the closing shift, you better pray that you aren't there cleaning until 2 am. little caesars has really silly rules and sometimes they discourage you from doing the actual right thing. also hot-n-ready is IMPOSSIBLE. what a lot of people don't understand is hot-n-ready is really for a customer to order only 1 pizza. many low income families come and feed their children because its so cheap and they tend to order around 4-5 pizzas at a time and if you are constantly getting those kinds of orders in, you can imagine how backed up our oven becomes. if you work here tend to get yelled at by customers for not having their walk-in order for 10 cheese not ready. seriously there are so many problems with this system it will never add up. it takes 20-39 seconds to give out a pizza but around 7-8 minutes for a pizza to cook. save yourself the anxiety and stress for another job. anything will be better than little caesars.

i don't even know where to begin. really get rid of the "hot-n-ready" slogan cause it never is ready and it'll save you from all the complaints you guys stack up.

Quick review

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

employee discount, plenty of room for advancement

Cons

at the mercy of store management and store politics

Very stressful.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

always hit my 40 hours.

Cons

always short-staffed and needing to make goals. if you didn't, you could get written up or just plain terminated.

train employees better.

Great first job

Current Employee - Crew Member in Vallejo, CA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Vallejo, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good atmosphere; after a while everyone really starts to feel like a big family. stations are easy to learn its just a whole bunch of repetition after you've learned it all really. work hours are flexible; if your in school or you have other main priorities they emphasize with you and give you the shifts you actually want based upon your schedule, they have really stable schedules they don't like throwing you around like the dummy you feel you are working there, also the post schedules two weeks in advance and usually always give you your requested day off.

Cons

Busy sometimes you really don't even notice the time nor have the time to breathe. customers are ghetto literally, their a lot of low income families coming for our cheap pizzas, nothing wrong with it if it didn't come with a crap load more attitude, robberies, and homeless people leaking outside of your company doorstep. no hours HRs policies just get worse and worse regarding store hours considering how busy it is you'd think this wouldn't be a problem. pay raises, at the rare occasion you receive one for your efforts are only five cents oh joy let me go shopping now, what a way to make us feel appreciated. understaffed; the company takes away hours stating we don't have any but yet work is constantly busy and then throws all the hours on the general manager who is already over worked as is.

managers need to show some gratitude to those worthy to deem themselves as hard workers, give us some decent raises so we wanna stay and work, too many negative policy's then positive, and my god either hire more people or give us more hours please.

Assistant Manager

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Workplace is like a family, flexible hours, free food

Cons

Terrible upper management, no concern for employees, unfair policies

Focus on retention at the crew level, and you wouldn't have such problems later on, drug test employees and pay them more to attract quality workers

Good high school job

Former Employee - Employee in Ramona, CA
    Former Employee - Employee in Ramona, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

flexible schedule, good costumer service experience

Cons

not very long shifts, always short shifts, never would get more than 30 hours a week.

Good starting job

Former Employee - Shift Leader/Trainer
    Former Employee - Shift Leader/Trainer

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Gain experience by learning how to multitask at a fast pace. Also very goal oriented job good for keeping structure.

Cons

Corperate is somewhat corrupt. They have very high sales expectations. Always short staffed.

Talk to shift leader discuss what is an occurring problem with the store and tey to work with them to resolve the issues.

The worst job I have ever had in my life.

Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of my coworkers are really sweet. I've made lifetime friends there.

Cons

The management there is the number 1 reason I hate this job. They are really hard on everybody for nothing. They write us up if we call out and if we a late 5 minutes. When I first got there I had no write ups. Now I probably have 16 for the dumbest things. They promote people who don't do anything. It can be busy and the shift managers stand off to the side either on their phones or talking to each other. If I turn around to fold boxes after my costumer leaves they yell front!!! I've been there for a year and a half and I still make 7.25 a hour. I've spoken to my managers about it. They either tell me talk to someone else or they can't afford it. The raise is 25 cent and they claim they cant afford it but every time I turn around they are hiring. It doesn't make sense. They make you work entirely too hard and if you recommend something that should be changed they will cut your hours to basically one day a week then they will send you home after a hour. When they want to fire someone they simply cut your hours to a hour a week so that you will quit because they don't want to pay unemployment. There is so much I can say about this place. There are so many reasons a person should not even apply there. Even if you want to do it temporarily It never works out that way unless they want you gone. Don't Apply trust me!!!

Actually appreciate your employees. Stop promoting people just because they know how to yell. Give raises its called incentive. Stop being sneaky and underhanded because sooner will sue you very soon. The whole company needs revamping. Its a terrible organization.

It was okay.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Its a good job for a first job, but not something you would want to have for a couple of years. Good company values. Not a very strict company.

Cons

The pay is horrible. Unless your the general manager, you are part time no matter what. So not only is the pay horrible, you barely get any hours.

Consider giving people full time positions.

Worked there happily for 2 years

Current Employee - Crew Member in Santee, CA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Santee, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pizza-making is easy and it's a fun environment. The owner let us make a free pizza during our shift and we were allowed to take home unsold breadsticks.

Cons

Got really sick of pizza. Primary language spoken by staff was Arabic. Little opportunity for advancement, became mundane after the first year. Minimum wage.

Little Caesar's Photos