Little Caesar's

Updated December 19, 2014
2.8

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time (in 23 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Most Little Caesars restaurants consist of young employees that are restricted to minimum wage regardless of effort or workload (in 19 reviews)

• You will only be able to work part time and will need a second job to earn living hours (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

Great place to work

Former Employee - Team Member in Hattiesburg, MS
    Former Employee - Team Member in Hattiesburg, MS

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

relationship with manager and employees

Cons

low pay for hard work

n/a

didn't get my first paycheck until 5 weeks AFTER I quit.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

the people I worked with were nice

Cons

management is irresponsible and abusive to its cooks

quit your job and find a decent replacement.

Results May Vary

Former Employee - Crew Member

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible Hours (Depending on Location), Competent Managers (Depending on Location)

Cons

Minimum Wage with No Raises, Must Be Able to Stand for Long Periods, They Cap Hours to Prevent Having to Provide Benefits

I have worked for two different franchises. One was a dream to work at, great managers, never understaffed and reasonable hours. The other made me hate Little Caesars with a passion. The manager was terrible (didn't understand that being manager means you have to manage), the store was always understaffed and the number of hours were crazy (12+ hour shifts). Train your managers and regional supervisors in the same manner across stores and franchises. Don't let stores have crazy long shifts and don't stay open 'till 3am, no one wants pizza at 3am.

It is obvious the franchise owners could care less about their employees.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Lucedale, MS
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Lucedale, MS

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The managers seem to show interest in the employees, trying to help the employees receive the time off that they asked for even when the owners schedule them to work even though you posted it on the calendar.

Cons

The owners could care less about their employees they only care about the money that ends up in their pockets at the end of the day

The managers are amazing when the owners arent always trying to accuse them of stealing and doing wrong when they were obviously not in the wrong at all.

So far really good!

Current Employee - Crew Member in Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

My co workers are all around my age which leads to a really laid back and enjoyable experience. The managers do everything they can to make sure your schedule fits your life outside work. They also work with you in training and help you out whenever it's needed. During my first few weeks I never felt like my inexperience in some of the duties were holding the team back at all. There also seems like there's a lot of room for advancement, our location has a good bit of managers who seem to have risen to their ranks rather quickly. Really inviting, laid back, and fun work place.

Cons

For a floor level employee with no management experience starting out the only option is part time. The salary starts at minimum wage however I heard from other employees that they don't keep your pay there for long because they give out raises rather often.

So far none. At my location they've ran it like a well oiled machine. Sometimes the projections can be thrown off substantially due to events at a school nearby or by other nearby events but this isn't really the fault of the management and can be hard to predict.

Take job way too serious.

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Free food, picked my own hours

Cons

Meetings every other weekend talking abut the same stuff, Managers would hire incompetent crew members then complain about how nothing is done, Managers only get paid 10-12a hour &they open/close almost every day, they always make the black/Hispanic guy make dough,

Absolutely Awful

Former Employee - Employee
    Former Employee - Employee

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only perks I will give this business is how easy it was to get the job, and how flexible scheduling was.

Cons

It was too disorganized, the employees were rude to one another and did not work as a team, and the boss was a hothead who verbally abused the employees.

Training would be effective. They barely trained me and they got angry when I wasn't doing anything correctly. Also being a little more sympathetic could go a long way.

Hey, they gave me a job!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Simple work
    - Free pizza
    - Free Soda
    - Stay in on slow days
    - Closed for holidays

Cons

- Disorganized
    - Customer Service wasn't the best either

Bump it up! I was a teeanger when I got this job, so I can really look back and realize my mistakes as well now. The management needs to really step up and take charge. Teach the employees.

My experience has had it's up and downs, I like SOME of my co-workers, but managers are childish to the extreme.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free Pizza, Customer Service Experience....

Cons

Full time hours on part time pay.

One major thing, make sure that employees don't get comfortable in one area and stay there. You cross train for a reason. Everyone I work with found a station that they liked and stuck to it with manager approval. So I have had very little experience in anything besides Dish Washing because nobody wants to do that, and being a dish washing/back sheeter gets really old really fast. Everyone should have to do it not just the new guys.

DRAMA

Current Employee - Crew Leader in Lacey, WA
    Current Employee - Crew Leader in Lacey, WA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

Fun,exciting and laid back environment

Cons

Hellllllaaa drama and gossiping,stores will make you feel either welcomed or secluded.

Stay wavy