Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment(in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise(in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets(in 8 reviews)

Fine

ProsEasy job to do day to day.

ConsAnnoying dealing with the stress of hot and ready.

Advice to Senior ManagementWon't make much, no benefits

Good working experience with ample opportunities to advance

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) East Lansing, MI

ProsFlexible schedule, friendly employees and the job pays pretty well for what is asked of you. I had a great relationship with my employees and the management that was above me. Friendly people and the communication was ideal.

ConsAlthough the schedule was flexible, once it was finalized it was difficult to find any wiggle room. The working conditions were often very hot because of the huge ovens so I suppose that is unavoidable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing and communicating with your employees.

Good Experience, Terrible Pay

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood experience with overall friendly people. Learned how to efficiently manage a wide range of people.

ConsAbsolutely terrible pay and almost no motive to try to succeed. After spending over a year working extremely hard to try to succeed I was continually given more responsibilities and promised raises that I never received.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people what they are worth.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great career experience

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Friendswood, TX

Prosworking with customers and the responsibly and freedom i had to make decisions. Having flexible hours.

ConsShifts by myself, not having some products to satisfy some customers. Customers not being able to have pizza delieved to them. Having select drinks.

Advice to Senior Managementstart pizza delivery again

Little Caesars

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

ProsPerfect for entry-level work and those new to the workforce. The environment is easy-going.

ConsIncompetent management, favoritism among staff is very prevalent.

A good opportunity for youngsters to build a career

General Manager (Former Employee) Placentia, CA

ProsThere is a fair amount of upward mobility opportunity within this organization and it is a great place to begin a career in management, however, if idle in a single position for too long, it is possible to get stuck at the company without advancing your career. If you end up finding yourself stagnant for too long, it is a wise decision to take what you have learned and apply it to future endeavors. In order to grow your career at this company you must possess a high level of determination to the daily operations, and be willing to get the job done at nearly any cost. Overall, it is a good place to begin your career in management or to be an external hire into upper management once you have garnered some outside experience, but I would advise against managing a store for many, many years before waiting for a promotion.

ConsLong work hours, which is acceptable, however they are trying because of the mid-day hours involved, 10-830pm. Those specific hours make it difficult to have any personal life outside of your store location. Work is quite redundant but you can sculpt approaches to make it interesting, overall, the work environment is fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more flexibility to the store manager's schedule, that was the main issue with my time at Little Caesars, I was the store manager but still had a required schedule and if I wanted to alter it in any way, it needed the stamp of approval from the Area Supervisor.

Busy.

Crew Member (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsHaving a job AND BRINGING HOME A INCOME

Consbeing over worked NOT GETTINMG PAID ENOUGH

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

crappy

Shift Manager (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

Prosbi-weekly pay, somewhat decent people. some holidays off, you can take tips ( if you manager doesn't see) good job if you are a 16 year old teenager

Conseverything. favoritism everywhere, store manager not knowing what she was doing. owners were cheap, and rude.

Advice to Senior Managementbe thorough with inspections. inspect managers and crew. managers were chewing out in store relationships when their "favorites were dating" make sure managers aren't biased and that owners are actually qualified to run a store

Great Way To Challenge Yourself

Manager (Former Employee) Butte, MT

ProsFree food (most of the time), very simple work, easy to stay busy, great people. It's a great entry level job. Fun place to work. Decent pay for the area for management. The owners have very high standards of cleanliness and conduct. The owners take good care of their management, but expect a great deal from them. However, they never expect any employee to do anything they wouldn't do, or haven't done, themselves.

ConsUnreliable workers, unpredictable schedule, having to work at a moment's notice, high turnover, unpredictable busy times, unpredictable not-busy times. The fact that it is a very entry level job means that you work primarily with teenagers and ex cons. The majority of my coworkers were stoned a lot of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better starting pay to attract better workers. Have an attourney find a good way to drug screen employees.

Very friendly and happy environment to work in.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Fullerton, CA

ProsFriendly staff, customers, efficient teamwork, and good management.

ConsHot ovens, burns, low wages, part-time

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the team morale up!

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!