Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment (in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise (in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

just a High School job

Employee (Current Employee) Peoria, IL

ProsMost people treat this job as nothing more than saving money for college. However, some have bigger potential to contribute past high school in to college. Manage ment potential could be in any of the stores that could easily transition with some manage ment training either in college or trade school.

ConsFast food and most people don't stay long so the place doesn't try to keep people long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook beyond an hourly high school employee and long term potential.

Nice working environment

Co-Manager (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe best reasons to work for little caesars is the flexibility in working hours, variety of work and the location.

ConsThe pay was not competive for the work and responsibilities required for the job. The environment was very stressful during busy hours because of the lack of worker available.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow workers enough help to complete their roles and responsibilities

All levels, locally, need restructured

Marketing Director (Current Employee) Huntington, WV

ProsWell recognized company, lots of support from corporate.
    Some what good amount of freedom as long as you have your hours in.

ConsDepending on the franchise owner the downsides can vary. I worked in the office not the restaurants, I reported to the owner who never had time to listen. The owner was not as involved in educating nor training on Little Caesars background.
    This is a franchise that believes in the old sink or swim method.
    There is not a employee handbook, big problem! Rules are more less made up as they go, and there is no fairness.
    Not much support from co-workers.
    No transportation offered, lots of travel.
    Zero recognition.
    Salary quite below national average and local average.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more time into educating employees, offer incentives worth something.
    Learn how to control your Tempers!
    Follow thru is a must, not an option.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Baad place to work!

Crew Member (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsFlexibility in schedule. the only reason i'm typing more is because it doesnt allow me to type less than 5 words.

ConsBad pay and very few opportunities for pay raise
    If your a hard worker and some lazy bum comes in off the streets and starts working there you both have the same wage
    zero recognition
    very selfish company

Advice to Senior Managementstop being so selfish. your making 10 times as much as employees why cant you spare a small pay raise to those who deserve it?

Little Caesars Rocks!!!

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsLittle Caesars Number One Philosophy is For it to be a Fun Place to Work and it is! We have very set policies and procedures, Great Training programs, Constant Feedback from Upper Management, All Sorts of Special Events/Activities for Full Time Employees to Attend, Superb Opportunities for Growth, and Little Caesars is Constantly building and Developing their Employees for Success.

ConsSome of the people on the lower management side should have never made it past the training program. But In every basket you are likely to find a bad egg or two.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on Doing what you are doing, Continue to Develop folks, Maybe be a little bit more thoroughness with the recruitment process, other than that Little Caesars, I Love Ya!

Great co-workers, less than competent mgmt

Associate (Former Employee)

ProsCo workers were amiable and down to earth. Work environment was fun and enjoyable when adequately staffed. I had fun at work and it was easy to do my job when I liked the product and the work environment.

ConsEventually we were downsized to the point of system failure. I believe management was trying to force us to be more efficient by decreasing the number of employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCrack open a book on systems theory. A system can only compensate for short periods of time before it fails completely.

A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!

General Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThis is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

ConsStop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

Good place to work if your 20

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Madison Heights, MI

ProsVary nice customers. Co-workers are good people to work with.

ConsToo much micro management. Once your over the age of 35 you can forget any advancement at all. After 5 years of commitment to this company all I get is 5 hours a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow a little loyalty to those who have stuck it out.

Family Business with Little Innovation and Distrustfull of New Talent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is always extra work to do and shifts to fill. You may get free or discounted food and opportunities to attend hockey or baseball games.

ConsTight fisted control by family members and loyalty to small group of "former pizza joint dishwashers" that stuck with it and have been repaid with lifetime careers.

Many of those that pledged loyalty to the family were cast aside though when no longer needed or after they had been used up. There is not much to learn here as it's all about cash flow for the family and doing things as they've always been done. New employees are brought in based on their willingness to work cheap and long to chase a carrot, not for their relevent experience or education.

Advice to Senior ManagementDELEGATE! Bring in a PROFESSIONAL mgmt team and turn over the reigns. That would be the HONEST and CARING thing to do for the long time employees and franchisees that made your fortune.

Good experience for someone looking in developing their own franchise someday.

ProsFor someone looking into developing their own franchise, Little Caesar's is a good company work with by providing protection and leeway in the way an owner may run their franchise business.

ConsA good liquidity amount of cash is needed before having a franchise develop, process may be much longer for someone who may not yet be in franchise business already.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving a good crew helps enormously in maintaing a great work environment for everyone from customers all the way thru staff and management.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!