Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment (in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise (in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!

General Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThis is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

ConsStop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

Little Caesars Rocks!!!

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsLittle Caesars Number One Philosophy is For it to be a Fun Place to Work and it is! We have very set policies and procedures, Great Training programs, Constant Feedback from Upper Management, All Sorts of Special Events/Activities for Full Time Employees to Attend, Superb Opportunities for Growth, and Little Caesars is Constantly building and Developing their Employees for Success.

ConsSome of the people on the lower management side should have never made it past the training program. But In every basket you are likely to find a bad egg or two.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on Doing what you are doing, Continue to Develop folks, Maybe be a little bit more thoroughness with the recruitment process, other than that Little Caesars, I Love Ya!

Nice working environment

Co-Manager (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsThe best reasons to work for little caesars is the flexibility in working hours, variety of work and the location.

ConsThe pay was not competive for the work and responsibilities required for the job. The environment was very stressful during busy hours because of the lack of worker available.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow workers enough help to complete their roles and responsibilities

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome Job

Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) Henderson, TX

ProsIt is a fast-paced work environment. We have a small crew but we all get a long well. Management works very hard to balance work schedule with employees life schedules.

ConsIt's just not enough pay to sustain one's life.

Advice to Senior Managementpay increase

Learning

ProsCompensation was not bad .Owners are decent guys

ConsNot enough team management To much on one person

Advice to Senior Managementneed a better supporting cast

Good working experience with ample opportunities to advance

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) East Lansing, MI

ProsFlexible schedule, friendly employees and the job pays pretty well for what is asked of you. I had a great relationship with my employees and the management that was above me. Friendly people and the communication was ideal.

ConsAlthough the schedule was flexible, once it was finalized it was difficult to find any wiggle room. The working conditions were often very hot because of the huge ovens so I suppose that is unavoidable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing and communicating with your employees.

Great career experience

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Friendswood, TX

Prosworking with customers and the responsibly and freedom i had to make decisions. Having flexible hours.

ConsShifts by myself, not having some products to satisfy some customers. Customers not being able to have pizza delieved to them. Having select drinks.

Advice to Senior Managementstart pizza delivery again

Great Way To Challenge Yourself

Manager (Former Employee) Butte, MT

ProsFree food (most of the time), very simple work, easy to stay busy, great people. It's a great entry level job. Fun place to work. Decent pay for the area for management. The owners have very high standards of cleanliness and conduct. The owners take good care of their management, but expect a great deal from them. However, they never expect any employee to do anything they wouldn't do, or haven't done, themselves.

ConsUnreliable workers, unpredictable schedule, having to work at a moment's notice, high turnover, unpredictable busy times, unpredictable not-busy times. The fact that it is a very entry level job means that you work primarily with teenagers and ex cons. The majority of my coworkers were stoned a lot of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better starting pay to attract better workers. Have an attourney find a good way to drug screen employees.

Very friendly and happy environment to work in.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Fullerton, CA

ProsFriendly staff, customers, efficient teamwork, and good management.

ConsHot ovens, burns, low wages, part-time

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the team morale up!

Positive

Crew Member (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGood Hours, Good Atmosphere and basic training for work

ConsOpening and Closing can be very demanding. Not appreciated as a worker.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little more consideration to the workers who actually get work done

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!