Little Caesar's

www.littlecaesars.com
Profile Unclaimed

Great place to work if you have the right manager. There are no raises, however they do hire within company.

Former Employee - Crew Member
    Former Employee - Crew Member

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

Promote within company
    Friendly
    Good Communication between management and employer

Cons

Limited raises, excessive hours or not enough hours

Raises are needed for employee satisfaction and make sure to communicate with employees

A great place to work for leaders who love building teams!

Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - General Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

This is the easiest Management position I have ever held! Very little stress!!! I have built a very strong team and now the store is a smooth operation and my job is to just keep it moving..... I love it! I can't believe I get paid to do what I do. Company has treated me like a person - not a number, upper-management is involved at all levels, medical benefits are excellent, bonus structure is fair and I have never missed one yet, excellent opportunities for advanced.

Cons

Stop hiring weak store managers, in this job market we can be PICKY! long work weeks with split days off, takes a little gettting used to if you don't have a background in the restaurant business.

This is the fairest company I have ever worked for and I am content with my compensation package but continue to focus on leadership training on all levels!

Little Caesars Rocks!!!

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Little Caesars Number One Philosophy is For it to be a Fun Place to Work and it is! We have very set policies and procedures, Great Training programs, Constant Feedback from Upper Management, All Sorts of Special Events/Activities for Full Time Employees to Attend, Superb Opportunities for Growth, and Little Caesars is Constantly building and Developing their Employees for Success.

Cons

Some of the people on the lower management side should have never made it past the training program. But In every basket you are likely to find a bad egg or two.

Keep on Doing what you are doing, Continue to Develop folks, Maybe be a little bit more thoroughness with the recruitment process, other than that Little Caesars, I Love Ya!

Nice working environment

Former Employee - Co-Manager in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Co-Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

The best reasons to work for little caesars is the flexibility in working hours, variety of work and the location.

Cons

The pay was not competive for the work and responsibilities required for the job. The environment was very stressful during busy hours because of the lack of worker available.

Allow workers enough help to complete their roles and responsibilities

working here 3 years shift manager !

I have been working at Little Caesar's (less than a year)

Pros

Working with your schedule every week!

Cons

getting people to come to work

i am an hard worker !

Ok

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Easy work, discounts while working

Cons

Finding good crew members that will work for minimum wage

Great place to work

Former Employee - Team Member in Hattiesburg, MS
    Former Employee - Team Member in Hattiesburg, MS

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

relationship with manager and employees

Cons

low pay for hard work

n/a

So far really good!

Current Employee - Crew Member in Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

My co workers are all around my age which leads to a really laid back and enjoyable experience. The managers do everything they can to make sure your schedule fits your life outside work. They also work with you in training and help you out whenever it's needed. During my first few weeks I never felt like my inexperience in some of the duties were holding the team back at all. There also seems like there's a lot of room for advancement, our location has a good bit of managers who seem to have risen to their ranks rather quickly. Really inviting, laid back, and fun work place.

Cons

For a floor level employee with no management experience starting out the only option is part time. The salary starts at minimum wage however I heard from other employees that they don't keep your pay there for long because they give out raises rather often.

So far none. At my location they've ran it like a well oiled machine. Sometimes the projections can be thrown off substantially due to events at a school nearby or by other nearby events but this isn't really the fault of the management and can be hard to predict.

I love working here while looking for something that can provide self-sustainment

Current Employee - Food Prep in Vallejo, CA
    Current Employee - Food Prep in Vallejo, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The work is fast paced so I'm never bored. There is always something to do. The crew greets each other and I immediately felt like part of a family. Not everyone likes each other all the time, but we all work together. The crew is easy to talk to and was very helpful when I was new. Any issues I have had, the manager and assistant managers listened, cared and did what they could to work with me, especially with scheduling issues.

Cons

Because it's so fast paced, if you aren't a fast worker, you probably won't promote. Regardless of quality, speed is an important factor. This company also doesn't offer any full time positions. You will only be able to work part time and will need a second job to earn living hours.

Offer full time positions. Have upper supervisory positions that focus on the administrative portion of work or somewhere that speed won't be necessary.

Fun and good environment

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Making new friends the workplace is good environment is very fun and energetic

Cons

When it gets busy, or when your short staffed. Hours weren't that great

Better hours