Little Caesar's Reviews

Reset

System of Poverty.

Former Employee - Crew Member in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had complete control over my schedule up to having twenty-eight hours per week. Another pro: quitting was quite satisfying.

Cons

I worked my butt off for three years with multiple managers telling me I was the hardest worker they had. I was never idle. I cleaned the walls if we weren't busy. I did all of this for minimum wage. It was my first job, and management kept telling me I was "lucky" to not be working at McDonald's or Walmart. They had me convinced. Much worse, I dealt with sexual harrasment for ALL of my last year. AND when I got a work related injury (pinched nerve from repetitive motion) I was told to not bother filing for workers' compensation.

Advice to Management

GIVE PEOPLE RAISES! Even if you have to have fewer workers to make the bottom line, it's better to pay people enough to not despise you and oh, maybe SURVIVE. Workers will be more reliable when they can rely more on their employers for adequate compensation.

2. awful, just awful

Former Employee - General Manager in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - General Manager in Norcross, GA

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really can't think of one

Cons

the job itself , no breaks , 10-12 hr sifts on your feet , always found ways to rip you out of your bonus....awful

Advice to Management

completely revamp your ethics

The worst job I have ever had in my life.

Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of my coworkers are really sweet. I've made lifetime friends there.

Cons

The management there is the number 1 reason I hate this job. They are really hard on everybody for nothing. They write us up if we call out and if we a late 5 minutes. When I first got there I had no write ups. Now I probably have 16 for the dumbest things. They promote people who don't do anything. It can be busy and the shift managers stand off to the side either on their phones or talking to each other. If I turn around to fold boxes after my costumer leaves they yell front!!! I've been there for a year and a half and I still make 7.25 a hour. I've spoken to my managers about it. They either tell me talk to someone else or they can't afford it. The raise is 25 cent and they claim they cant afford it but every time I turn around they are hiring. It doesn't make sense. They make you work entirely too hard and if you recommend something that should be changed they will cut your hours to basically one day a week then they will send you home after a hour. When they want to fire someone they simply cut your hours to a hour a week so that you will quit because they don't want to pay unemployment. There is so much I can say about this place. There are so many reasons a person should not even apply there. Even if you want to do it temporarily It never works out that way unless they want you gone. Don't Apply trust me!!!

Advice to Management

Actually appreciate your employees. Stop promoting people just because they know how to yell. Give raises its called incentive. Stop being sneaky and underhanded because sooner will sue you very soon. The whole company needs revamping. Its a terrible organization.

save yourself the time and find a better job.

Pros

some of the people you work with are really fun and just talking while working makes the time go by very fast! you meet a lot of new people and most of them are very nice. flexible scheduling has to be a big plus too, only if your shift supervisor actually pays attention to the details. if so then you'll have no problem! very easy and in routine!

Cons

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. at my store it seemed that they were running out of managers so they would promote random crew members just to be managers. they dont properly train them either! if you do choose the closing shift, you better pray that you aren't there cleaning until 2 am. little caesars has really silly rules and sometimes they discourage you from doing the actual right thing. also hot-n-ready is IMPOSSIBLE. what a lot of people don't understand is hot-n-ready is really for a customer to order only 1 pizza. many low income families come and feed their children because its so cheap and they tend to order around 4-5 pizzas at a time and if you are constantly getting those kinds of orders in, you can imagine how backed up our oven becomes. if you work here tend to get yelled at by customers for not having their walk-in order for 10 cheese not ready. seriously there are so many problems with this system it will never add up. it takes 20-39 seconds to give out a pizza but around 7-8 minutes for a pizza to cook. save yourself the anxiety and stress for another job. anything will be better than little caesars.

Advice to Management

i don't even know where to begin. really get rid of the "hot-n-ready" slogan cause it never is ready and it'll save you from all the complaints you guys stack up.

Your happiness will depend on which franchise you work for.....

Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are lucky enough to work with a drama free team, you can actually enjoy your work day. Even have fun. Yeah I know that word is taboo in most work places. You create the environment that you work in.

Cons

Where do I start? Upper management is the most unprofessional and immoral that I have ever worked for. Again I say.... depends on which franchise you work for. You'll work hard to achieve bonuses, only to have the franchise take it back from you. You'll see unethical practices being swept under the rug. If you have a soul, you'll find yourself seeking employment elsewhere. Again..... it will depend on which franchise you work for.

Advice to Management

Treat people as you would like to be treated.

7. Awful Job

Former Employee - Cashier in Lakewood, CO
    Former Employee - Cashier in Lakewood, CO

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The majority of my co-workers were awesome

Cons

The pay was terrible, the upper management was two-faced and they often lied, the product they sold was low quality, it was very obvious the company only cared about profit, not their employees or customers. There was hardly room for advancement or promotions, unless of course you did not deserve these things, then you were promoted to assistant manager somehow.

Advice to Management

Instead of hiring new employees, maybe try scheduling the ones you already have

8. The job was a good job except all of the drama you are forced to deal with.

Former Employee - Cashier in Lenoir City, TN
    Former Employee - Cashier in Lenoir City, TN

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership at the one I worked at was solid. They always listened to us when we had a complaint and we had a chance to move up if we had been there long enough.

Cons

They always want you to come in on your days off. You had to deal with the drama the manager had and what they did always come back on the employees not the managers

Advice to Management

Give us more promotions and have more people there so you don't get called in on your day off.

9. Sucks

Current Employee - Employee in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely easy work Crew meals

Cons

Shift leads only make 8$ Managers only make 10$ Work is extremely boring Might get scheduled 4 hours 7 days a week because business is slow in the mornings Always cutting labor because they can't pay their employees 25 cent raise after 5 months

Advice to Management

N/a

Take job way too serious.

Former Employee - Crew Member
    Former Employee - Crew Member

Pros

Free food, picked my own hours

Cons

Meetings every other weekend talking abut the same stuff, Managers would hire incompetent crew members then complain about how nothing is done, Managers only get paid 10-12a hour &they open/close almost every day, they always make the black/Hispanic guy make dough,

didn't get my first paycheck until 5 weeks AFTER I quit.

Pros

the people I worked with were nice

Cons

management is irresponsible and abusive to its cooks

Advice to Management

quit your job and find a decent replacement.

RSS Feed </> Embed