Little Caesar's

Updated January 21, 2015
2.8

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time (in 23 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Most Little Caesars restaurants consist of young employees that are restricted to minimum wage regardless of effort or workload (in 19 reviews)

• You will only be able to work part time and will need a second job to earn living hours (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

Awful Job

Former Employee - Cashier in Lakewood, CO
    Former Employee - Cashier in Lakewood, CO

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The majority of my co-workers were awesome

Cons

The pay was terrible, the upper management was two-faced and they often lied, the product they sold was low quality, it was very obvious the company only cared about profit, not their employees or customers. There was hardly room for advancement or promotions, unless of course you did not deserve these things, then you were promoted to assistant manager somehow.

Instead of hiring new employees, maybe try scheduling the ones you already have

little caesars

I worked at Little Caesar's

Pros

good first job for young person great cashier learning exp

Cons

pizza smell becomes somewhat unappetizing

I had fun working for Little Caesars.

Former Employee - Shaker Boarder in Garden City, KS
    Former Employee - Shaker Boarder in Garden City, KS

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Workers get discounts on pizza. Workers listen to the details of the job. It's a great experience to shake a sign in front of the restaurant.

Cons

Trying to move up the ladder! Getting use to your working hours! Sometimes due to opening for business, hours are cut for some workers!

Please keep up the good work!

Your happiness will depend on which franchise you work for.....

Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are lucky enough to work with a drama free team, you can actually enjoy your work day. Even have fun. Yeah I know that word is taboo in most work places. You create the environment that you work in.

Cons

Where do I start? Upper management is the most unprofessional and immoral that I have ever worked for. Again I say.... depends on which franchise you work for. You'll work hard to achieve bonuses, only to have the franchise take it back from you. You'll see unethical practices being swept under the rug. If you have a soul, you'll find yourself seeking employment elsewhere. Again..... it will depend on which franchise you work for.

Treat people as you would like to be treated.

Fun and good environment

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Making new friends the workplace is good environment is very fun and energetic

Cons

When it gets busy, or when your short staffed. Hours weren't that great

Better hours

Monticello, MN Little Caesar's

Current Employee - Team Member in Monticello, MN
    Current Employee - Team Member in Monticello, MN

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a job, there's always something to do, it's fun with the right people. Little Caesar's is a popular place, so it's almost always busy.

Cons

It's not corporate owned, it'owned by a veteran. He doesn't know how to run a business. He wouldn't be able to handle it all if it weren't for his wife. It's mostly high school students working there. Some immature behavior happening when stress levels rise.

Keep an eye on this store. They aren't very professional at all.

I had good co-workers, but company policies were not very good, and management was poor.

Current Employee - Hourly in Maysville, KY
    Current Employee - Hourly in Maysville, KY

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a good first job for a high schooler. I had good co-workers, and a friendly, easy going manager. You do get a free pizza during your shift, and get to take home what doesn't sell at the end of the night.

Cons

I was being trained as a full-time assistant manager my first day on the job, even though I could only work part-time. We were short on staff, and high schoolers were working full-time during the summer simply because our manager did not want to hire anymore people. At orientation, I was told that everyone gets paid minimum wage ($7.25/hr) with NO raises. There are also next to no opportunities to get promoted. During an 8-hour shift, you are constantly on your feet in a hot environment, and you get one 30 minute, unpaid break. Needless to say, I did not stay there very long.

Please change some of your policies, especially how you pay your employees. They work too hard to only get paid minimum wage with no opportunities to get promoted or at least get a raise.

Could've been better

Former Employee - Cashier in Sulphur Springs, TX
    Former Employee - Cashier in Sulphur Springs, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Worked with some awesome people, great first job.

Cons

GM was lazy and useless, low pay, I think holding the sign outside is demeaning.

Hire better managers

Customer Service

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager in Spanish Fork, UT

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment, great manager who was really good with hours.

Cons

Manager left shortly after I did. Rushes were insane with lines out the door, and people getting very angry if having to wait less then three minutes for a pizza.

Help employes out. There are many that are going to school that can only work part time, don't overlook these people. Many employees that I met that were only part time worked harder than the full time

save yourself the time and find a better job.

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

some of the people you work with are really fun and just talking while working makes the time go by very fast! you meet a lot of new people and most of them are very nice. flexible scheduling has to be a big plus too, only if your shift supervisor actually pays attention to the details. if so then you'll have no problem! very easy and in routine!

Cons

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. at my store it seemed that they were running out of managers so they would promote random crew members just to be managers. they dont properly train them either! if you do choose the closing shift, you better pray that you aren't there cleaning until 2 am. little caesars has really silly rules and sometimes they discourage you from doing the actual right thing. also hot-n-ready is IMPOSSIBLE. what a lot of people don't understand is hot-n-ready is really for a customer to order only 1 pizza. many low income families come and feed their children because its so cheap and they tend to order around 4-5 pizzas at a time and if you are constantly getting those kinds of orders in, you can imagine how backed up our oven becomes. if you work here tend to get yelled at by customers for not having their walk-in order for 10 cheese not ready. seriously there are so many problems with this system it will never add up. it takes 20-39 seconds to give out a pizza but around 7-8 minutes for a pizza to cook. save yourself the anxiety and stress for another job. anything will be better than little caesars.

i don't even know where to begin. really get rid of the "hot-n-ready" slogan cause it never is ready and it'll save you from all the complaints you guys stack up.

Little Caesar's Photos