Little Caesar's Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. Okay For A First Job For A Small Amount Of Time

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very flexible hours, fun environment most of the time, easy to learn all of the stations, only really busy from about 4-7, sometimes the managers will let you make a pizza for yourself and everyone else

Cons

Minimum wage is $7.25 and is most likely what you'll start with, don't get raises or promotions unless you become 100% "card certified" (I've worked at LC's for over a year and still get paid minimum wage), Hardly any training (they give you "c.a.r.d.s" to read like once) and you'll probably have to learn things yourself or ask other employees, managers can be indirect and very demanding.

Advice to Management

Take time to reevaluate situations and take blame for your own mistakes instead of blaming the employees! Make sure all of your employees know about changes no matter how big or small the change is. Be fair and give raises to the HARD working employees that deserve them and not just because they read "c.a.r.d.s" that make them "certified".

2. Employee

Former Employee - Employee in Gilbert, AZ
    Former Employee - Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Little Caesar's (More than a year)

Pros

Great place if you wanna keep your head down and just work without making any connections with anyone

Cons

It's a fast food place really not much more can be said about it I mean it could be a great place if that's what you want yo imagine it as

Advice to Management

Make sure that you are working alongside the coworkers instead of sitting there just telling people what to do the crew members could really use your help

3. Slave work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

I worked at Little Caesar's (More than 5 years)

Pros

This job has flexible hours. They also have opportunities to move up in management.

Cons

There are no official assigned breaks if you are not a smoker. They use to give free food while at work and they stopped.

Advice to Management

give official breaks

5. cashier

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

flexible schedule cool management easy to move up

Cons

max 20 hours per week no more than 5 hours a day old cash registers

6. Assistan manager

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Redlands, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Redlands, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

Not enough hours , they keep changing polices like every month and even rules. Supervisors always change the rules.

Cons

They treat you alright but if one thing goes wrong they blame it one you . They don't recognize you at all.

Advice to Management

Need to improve on management every year our manager quite or move away .

7. Little Caesars is a fun place to work. It is fast pace and a great place to get your first job.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a first job that is easy to start, this is the place to be. If you work hard enough, you can move your way up in the company quickly. There's never a slow or dull moment and you learn how to make pizzas! Also perfecting your favorite pizza with a little added twist to it.

Cons

The only thing that isn't so fantastic would be your working hours. You only get to work 5 hours maximum per day and no more than 5 days a week. Depending on which location you are at, you will most likely only get up to 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 maximum hours. You aren't guaranteed your full 5 hours. Another problem might be that you may only get up to 3 - 4 days in a week instead of 5.

Advice to Management

The only thing I would have to say is that most stores, specifically the ones in Ontario need better equipment, especially when it comes to the VCM and the sheeter. The VCM in both stores that I've worked in are very loud and have injured a few people already because it is breaking down. You have to scream in order to hear someone speaking to you. The sheeter in my previous store would make a loud screeching sound and most of the time get the sheetouts stuck within the machine. We would sometimes hand roll the sheetouts because it would be faster than the machine. One more thing, the registers; because we get OR, it takes us longer to do the paperwork and some of the numbers on the OR aren't on our menu mix. There might also be a better way to doing paperwork where it would be more proficient than the way we do it now. It seems a bit redundant.

8. Popularity contest

Former Employee - Manager in Garden City, MI
    Former Employee - Manager in Garden City, MI

I worked at Little Caesar's (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible scheduling, easy to promote

Cons

They overwork you, don't want to pay you enough.

9. Company Review

Pros

Great work environment while I was there

Cons

Not too great pay (unless you're in high school)

10. My location is not good, maybe others are better

Current Employee - Crew Member
    Current Employee - Crew Member

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The menu is not big at all so there's not a lot of different things to remember, the biggest variations come from custom pizzas and what kind of sauce customers want on wings. MOST of the employees are super awesome and friendly.

Cons

I'm pretty sure this was only my store. We had no lunch breaks even if we worked 10 hours that day. We would only be able to say hey I have to use the bathroom, then come back quick. We also constantly had a shortage of employees since our turnover rate was high, and I was always called in on my few days off. This means I have ran the store for hours with just one other person and sometimes even alone. I have worked 40 hours in one week a few times and they were forced to send me home, I'm SUPPOSED to be part time. Another thing was I had to fight for days off since my boss would ignore the sign up sheet even if I had a legit reason for needing a day off. Wouldn't work at this location anymore, so glad I got a new job offer.

Advice to Management

Corporate, PLEASE keep a tighter check on the stores. Mine is absolutely dreadful with how the employees are treated compared to others.

11. Crew

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I worked at Little Caesar's (More than a year)

Pros

Easy job. No education needed. Nice managers.

Cons

Everything else, the owners are mean.

RSS Feed </> Embed