Little Caesar's

Updated December 19, 2014
2.8

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time (in 23 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Most Little Caesars restaurants consist of young employees that are restricted to minimum wage regardless of effort or workload (in 19 reviews)

• You will only be able to work part time and will need a second job to earn living hours (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

Fun, sometimes annoying

Current Employee - General Crew Member
    Current Employee - General Crew Member

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fun, relaxed environment. Good stepping stone to better jobs. Easy, common sense job.

Cons

Many workers are unreliable, and always late. poor management. bad pay (but fits the job). No raises ever.

Monitor your stores and employees. Employees should't be allowed to do as they please

Pretty decent laid back management experience

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The atmosphere was laid back. You always had things to do.

Cons

At times I felt pretty overworked

Try to get to know employees a bit better and maybe the turnover wouldnt be so bad

Put Too Much Pressure On Employees

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time

Pros

Great Product Quality
    Great Value
    Excellent Variety
    Generally Fun Environment To Work In
    Enjoyed Most Of My Coworkers

Cons

Hot and Ready System Is Flawed
    Stores Need A Psychic On Staff To Be Successful
    Very Stressful At Times
    Customers Are Often Very Rude Toward Employees
    Low Pay

Our "state of the art" computer system did not function properly. Anticipating the flow of business was very difficult. You are either understaffed and overworked, or overstaffed and reprimanded for wasting company money.

save yourself the time and find a better job.

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

some of the people you work with are really fun and just talking while working makes the time go by very fast! you meet a lot of new people and most of them are very nice. flexible scheduling has to be a big plus too, only if your shift supervisor actually pays attention to the details. if so then you'll have no problem! very easy and in routine!

Cons

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. at my store it seemed that they were running out of managers so they would promote random crew members just to be managers. they dont properly train them either! if you do choose the closing shift, you better pray that you aren't there cleaning until 2 am. little caesars has really silly rules and sometimes they discourage you from doing the actual right thing. also hot-n-ready is IMPOSSIBLE. what a lot of people don't understand is hot-n-ready is really for a customer to order only 1 pizza. many low income families come and feed their children because its so cheap and they tend to order around 4-5 pizzas at a time and if you are constantly getting those kinds of orders in, you can imagine how backed up our oven becomes. if you work here tend to get yelled at by customers for not having their walk-in order for 10 cheese not ready. seriously there are so many problems with this system it will never add up. it takes 20-39 seconds to give out a pizza but around 7-8 minutes for a pizza to cook. save yourself the anxiety and stress for another job. anything will be better than little caesars.

i don't even know where to begin. really get rid of the "hot-n-ready" slogan cause it never is ready and it'll save you from all the complaints you guys stack up.

Satisfied

Former Employee - Dough Boy in Santa Rosa, CA
    Former Employee - Dough Boy in Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours, Good Pizza, Good Management

Cons

Broken Equipment, Dirty Floors, Complicated hours requesting.

Fix broken equipment ASAP

Little Caesars- relatively easy job, nothing special. Just make sure not to burn yourself on the pizza oven! It hurts.

Former Employee - Crew Member in Eden, NC
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Eden, NC

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pretty easy job. Decent pay for working in a fast food restaurant. Got to take home pizzas and breadsticks at the end of the night.

Cons

The management was weird. Not very professional, and if you were there for about 1 year you could be in a management position. The drive-thru system was all over the place- something definitely needs to be done about that.

The worst job I have ever had in my life.

Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some of my coworkers are really sweet. I've made lifetime friends there.

Cons

The management there is the number 1 reason I hate this job. They are really hard on everybody for nothing. They write us up if we call out and if we a late 5 minutes. When I first got there I had no write ups. Now I probably have 16 for the dumbest things. They promote people who don't do anything. It can be busy and the shift managers stand off to the side either on their phones or talking to each other. If I turn around to fold boxes after my costumer leaves they yell front!!! I've been there for a year and a half and I still make 7.25 a hour. I've spoken to my managers about it. They either tell me talk to someone else or they can't afford it. The raise is 25 cent and they claim they cant afford it but every time I turn around they are hiring. It doesn't make sense. They make you work entirely too hard and if you recommend something that should be changed they will cut your hours to basically one day a week then they will send you home after a hour. When they want to fire someone they simply cut your hours to a hour a week so that you will quit because they don't want to pay unemployment. There is so much I can say about this place. There are so many reasons a person should not even apply there. Even if you want to do it temporarily It never works out that way unless they want you gone. Don't Apply trust me!!!

Actually appreciate your employees. Stop promoting people just because they know how to yell. Give raises its called incentive. Stop being sneaky and underhanded because sooner will sue you very soon. The whole company needs revamping. Its a terrible organization.

Overall, Not Good

Former Employee - Cashier in Springfield, VA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Springfield, VA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I found the job to be fun, that was probably the best part. Making pizzas was fun for a while. I even enjoyed doing prep work like cutting veggies, sorting chicken wings, bagging crazy bread.

Cons

Advancing in this company is extremely frustrating, at least at the location I worked out. Management did not care how well you performed, instead they promoted favorites even if they were not qualified. Working conditions were also insanely rough. My manager did not offer breaks, even on 8 hour shifts. The summer I worked there the air conditioner worked for about two days and they never cared to fix it. Overall it was hot, tiring, and frustrating.

You can't choose favorites. It's not fair and it allows for mistakes to be made. You've also got to make your employees comfortable or they'll quit.

Not that bad

Former Employee - Store Manager in Charleston, WV
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Charleston, WV

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It really is an easy job. Obviously there are busy hours and slow hours. Great for first time work.

Cons

Low pay but what do you expect its fast food with five dollar pies.

Feels like I'm being discriminated against because I am pregnant.

Current Employee - Cashier in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Cashier in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Two of my coworkers are easy to get along with and understand my situation and are very helpful

Cons

My manager has three cashiers on duty at the same time, myself included. I only work an hour a day. It's ridiculous already. I honestly think its because I am pregnant.

Only hire as much cashiers as needed. Do not schedule more than two cashiers a day. Treat everyone equally even if the are pregnant.

Little Caesar's Photos