Little Caesar's

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano

David Scrivano

Pros
  • flexible hours, great for highschool/ college employment (in 19 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • hours), only minimum wage and takes a couple years to get a decent raise (in 14 reviews)

• Managers must be hands-on at all times and work long hours to meet labor budgets (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Nice place to work, but don't be a manager/shift leader

Crew Member Then Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFun
    easy job
    Flexible work schedule
    Get praised after having a job well done

ConsYou have to beg for raises
    No vacation time/personal days
    No benefits that i knew of
    Get more respect as crew then if you where a manager/shift leader
    Sometimes you get sent home

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees like people, give them raises.

Great Family Career, Really Bad Pay

Area Supervisor (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsRoom to Grow
    Lots of communication
    Very flexible hours
    Lots of freedom in work week

ConsTerrible Pay compared to other pizzas places
    Raises every year but never more than 3% no matter how good you do
    Hire people from outside making more than internal employee who's been there forever

Advice to Senior ManagementRealy with the 21st century with regards to salary. The pay is far below what an averge mean scale is for most management positions. Paying people whatthey deserve will promote longevity in the staff.

good for highschool students

Crew Member (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI never had a problem taking time off for one reason or another. work is easy enough but dont expect to make to much here. i recieved a 50 cent raise after being there 3 months and because its a high turn over job its easy to get into a managment position if you are working hard

Conslow pay and upper managment really sucks, basicly the general manager stops by once a month if that makes a bunch of demands and leaves. i hated having to "shake a board" sometimes i would have to do it in a blizzard because upper managment demanded it.

Advice to Senior Managementmaybe find out how the store is actually ran before make demands. having three people stand out side doesnt bring in to many customers. most people either know they want pizza and come to the store or see the sign and think "pizza does sound good, but where can i get some pizza that is actually good?"

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fine

ProsEasy job to do day to day.

ConsAnnoying dealing with the stress of hot and ready.

Advice to Senior ManagementWon't make much, no benefits

Good Experience, Terrible Pay

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood experience with overall friendly people. Learned how to efficiently manage a wide range of people.

ConsAbsolutely terrible pay and almost no motive to try to succeed. After spending over a year working extremely hard to try to succeed I was continually given more responsibilities and promised raises that I never received.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people what they are worth.

A good opportunity for youngsters to build a career

General Manager (Former Employee) Placentia, CA

ProsThere is a fair amount of upward mobility opportunity within this organization and it is a great place to begin a career in management, however, if idle in a single position for too long, it is possible to get stuck at the company without advancing your career. If you end up finding yourself stagnant for too long, it is a wise decision to take what you have learned and apply it to future endeavors. In order to grow your career at this company you must possess a high level of determination to the daily operations, and be willing to get the job done at nearly any cost. Overall, it is a good place to begin your career in management or to be an external hire into upper management once you have garnered some outside experience, but I would advise against managing a store for many, many years before waiting for a promotion.

ConsLong work hours, which is acceptable, however they are trying because of the mid-day hours involved, 10-830pm. Those specific hours make it difficult to have any personal life outside of your store location. Work is quite redundant but you can sculpt approaches to make it interesting, overall, the work environment is fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more flexibility to the store manager's schedule, that was the main issue with my time at Little Caesars, I was the store manager but still had a required schedule and if I wanted to alter it in any way, it needed the stamp of approval from the Area Supervisor.

Meh, needs better pay

Crew Member (Current Employee) Naperville, IL

Pros-coworkers
    - flexible hours
    - free food during work

Cons- pay is an all time low, even for managers
    - bad technology, outdated (just got computers with

Great People, Bad Management

Crew Member (Former Employee) Newnan, GA

Prosfreedom to listen to music while working

ConsStore owners bring back managers that quit when the going got tough

Meh

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt's a pretty basic job. Depending of the store it can be very laid back. It's not very difficult to grasp. Management is pretty easy, only thing I have to do that the crew doesn't is paperwork, which is really easy.

ConsHeat in the summer gets pretty bad. Customers are rude as hell a lot of time. They think the pizza should be top notch for only five dollars, get real. Friday nights are horrible. Random horrible rushes. Depending on the store you do not get paid enough for all the work you do. The boss expects way too much out of us.

My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing.

Crew Member (Current Employee) Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe best reasons to work here are flexible hours, good work experience, great for a first job, easy to make new friends, job isn't difficult after you get the hang of it.

ConsSome challenges are catching on quick and doing things the proper way, but fast as well because depending on the store it can get very busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the right people are being promoted, seniority doesn't make a good boss, make sure all promoted people are not only card certified but able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Saying you know what to do and doing it are not the same thing. Also getting promoted shouldn't mean staying on pizza dress for 5-8 hours. Getting paid more for doing less sounds ridiculous. Telling crew members what to do is nice and all but if a crew member is busy doing something that you told them to do, get off pizza dress for the 1 or 2 minutes it takes to do a pan pickup. Having one crew doing dishes, dough, pan pick ups, taking the trash out, preps,landing, cashier is great for management, but if that manager assistant/co/general whichever can't run the store without that crew member, maybe, just maybe, that person is wearing the wrong colored shirt, and making too much money, for knowing how to do something they never do or plan to do ever again.

Worked for Little Caesar's? Contribute to the Community!