Little Caesar's

Profile Unclaimed

Great place to work

Former Employee - Crew Member in Faribault, MN
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Faribault, MN

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Easy to get along with coworkers, managers rotate jobs so it's not only the same thing every day, very flexible hours

Cons

Minimum wage, only get $.10 raise every 6 months. Not a full-time job

Better chances for advancement, bigger raises after 6 months

General Manager

Former Employee - General Manager in Morgantown, WV
    Former Employee - General Manager in Morgantown, WV

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great place to recognize you leadership abilities

Cons

Low salary for time contributed

Be hot N Ready!!! business will come if you have your SOPs nailed down

Your experience will vary greatly based on co-workers.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you get along with management, you'll get regular hours, flexible scheduling, and an incredible simple work day. If your co-workers are competent, every work day will be very easy and stress-free.

Cons

On the other hand, if your manager doesn't like you, you're gonna have a bad time. They're free to give you the worst hours, most tedious tasks, smallest teams, and hand out write-ups for the most marginal errors. One example of such behavior is that I was trained by a lady who literally did not speak one word in a common language with me, yet I was reprimanded for not followings procedures that I didn't know about. You can also get stuck with only new hires for entire sections of the day, leading to incredibly stressful situations. It also goes without saying that since this is a service-industry job, customers will frequently berate and verbally abuse cashiers and managers.

Upper management needs to ensure a positive work environment is available to all workers, not just the ones who got lucky enough to be placed at a relaxed store.

good experience for someone looking in developing their own

Current Employee - Crew in Payson, UT
    Current Employee - Crew in Payson, UT

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time

Pros

little caesar s is good company work with by providing protection

Cons

flexible schedule frendly employees and the job pays pretty well

Your happiness will depend on which franchise you work for.....

Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are lucky enough to work with a drama free team, you can actually enjoy your work day. Even have fun. Yeah I know that word is taboo in most work places. You create the environment that you work in.

Cons

Where do I start? Upper management is the most unprofessional and immoral that I have ever worked for. Again I say.... depends on which franchise you work for. You'll work hard to achieve bonuses, only to have the franchise take it back from you. You'll see unethical practices being swept under the rug. If you have a soul, you'll find yourself seeking employment elsewhere. Again..... it will depend on which franchise you work for.

Treat people as you would like to be treated.

Fun, sometimes annoying

Current Employee - General Crew Member
    Current Employee - General Crew Member

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun, relaxed environment. Good stepping stone to better jobs. Easy, common sense job.

Cons

Many workers are unreliable, and always late. poor management. bad pay (but fits the job). No raises ever.

Monitor your stores and employees. Employees should't be allowed to do as they please

Pretty decent laid back management experience

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere was laid back. You always had things to do.

Cons

At times I felt pretty overworked

Try to get to know employees a bit better and maybe the turnover wouldnt be so bad

Put Too Much Pressure On Employees

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time

Pros

Great Product Quality
    Great Value
    Excellent Variety
    Generally Fun Environment To Work In
    Enjoyed Most Of My Coworkers

Cons

Hot and Ready System Is Flawed
    Stores Need A Psychic On Staff To Be Successful
    Very Stressful At Times
    Customers Are Often Very Rude Toward Employees
    Low Pay

Our "state of the art" computer system did not function properly. Anticipating the flow of business was very difficult. You are either understaffed and overworked, or overstaffed and reprimanded for wasting company money.

save yourself the time and find a better job.

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

some of the people you work with are really fun and just talking while working makes the time go by very fast! you meet a lot of new people and most of them are very nice. flexible scheduling has to be a big plus too, only if your shift supervisor actually pays attention to the details. if so then you'll have no problem! very easy and in routine!

Cons

HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT. at my store it seemed that they were running out of managers so they would promote random crew members just to be managers. they dont properly train them either! if you do choose the closing shift, you better pray that you aren't there cleaning until 2 am. little caesars has really silly rules and sometimes they discourage you from doing the actual right thing. also hot-n-ready is IMPOSSIBLE. what a lot of people don't understand is hot-n-ready is really for a customer to order only 1 pizza. many low income families come and feed their children because its so cheap and they tend to order around 4-5 pizzas at a time and if you are constantly getting those kinds of orders in, you can imagine how backed up our oven becomes. if you work here tend to get yelled at by customers for not having their walk-in order for 10 cheese not ready. seriously there are so many problems with this system it will never add up. it takes 20-39 seconds to give out a pizza but around 7-8 minutes for a pizza to cook. save yourself the anxiety and stress for another job. anything will be better than little caesars.

i don't even know where to begin. really get rid of the "hot-n-ready" slogan cause it never is ready and it'll save you from all the complaints you guys stack up.

The worst job I have ever had in my life.

Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Cashier, Line Prep in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of my coworkers are really sweet. I've made lifetime friends there.

Cons

The management there is the number 1 reason I hate this job. They are really hard on everybody for nothing. They write us up if we call out and if we a late 5 minutes. When I first got there I had no write ups. Now I probably have 16 for the dumbest things. They promote people who don't do anything. It can be busy and the shift managers stand off to the side either on their phones or talking to each other. If I turn around to fold boxes after my costumer leaves they yell front!!! I've been there for a year and a half and I still make 7.25 a hour. I've spoken to my managers about it. They either tell me talk to someone else or they can't afford it. The raise is 25 cent and they claim they cant afford it but every time I turn around they are hiring. It doesn't make sense. They make you work entirely too hard and if you recommend something that should be changed they will cut your hours to basically one day a week then they will send you home after a hour. When they want to fire someone they simply cut your hours to a hour a week so that you will quit because they don't want to pay unemployment. There is so much I can say about this place. There are so many reasons a person should not even apply there. Even if you want to do it temporarily It never works out that way unless they want you gone. Don't Apply trust me!!!

Actually appreciate your employees. Stop promoting people just because they know how to yell. Give raises its called incentive. Stop being sneaky and underhanded because sooner will sue you very soon. The whole company needs revamping. Its a terrible organization.

Little Caesar's Photos