Little Caesar's

Updated December 19, 2014
2.8

Little Caesar's President, Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc David Scrivano
David Scrivano

Pros
  • Little Caesars offered me flexible hours so that I could attend school and work at the same time (in 23 reviews)

• Easy job but will keep you working and moving (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Most Little Caesars restaurants consist of young employees that are restricted to minimum wage regardless of effort or workload (in 19 reviews)

• You will only be able to work part time and will need a second job to earn living hours (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

an interesting experience

Former Employee - Cashier in College Station, TX
    Former Employee - Cashier in College Station, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

everyone works as a team, becoming friends with your coworkers

Cons

this was good for some high school experience but I was ready to move on quickly. there was a promise of a raise but it never happened.

Managers should be more qualified.

Meh

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a pretty basic job. Depending of the store it can be very laid back. It's not very difficult to grasp. Management is pretty easy, only thing I have to do that the crew doesn't is paperwork, which is really easy.

Cons

Heat in the summer gets pretty bad. Customers are rude as hell a lot of time. They think the pizza should be top notch for only five dollars, get real. Friday nights are horrible. Random horrible rushes. Depending on the store you do not get paid enough for all the work you do. The boss expects way too much out of us.

Great place to work for a while, now not so good

Current Employee - Area Supervisor in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Area Supervisor in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Was a GREAT job for a long time, change of boss makes it unbearable to work. Very stressfull, cant focus On job duties because of so many other projects. No balance between work an personal life.

Cons

Unreasonable expectations, unless you work 7 days a week to get everything done

Realize that your employees, even area supervisors have lives, and family that we need to spend quality time with. Give clear direction and realistic time lines.

Great learning experience

Former Employee - General Crew Member in Michigan City, IN
    Former Employee - General Crew Member in Michigan City, IN

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule and great environment to work in. Also, was able to get frequent raises for performance.

Cons

Gets extremely hot in the summer. Also, lots of grease to clean up.

My experience at little Ceasars has been eye opening, and overall amazing.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best reasons to work here are flexible hours, good work experience, great for a first job, easy to make new friends, job isn't difficult after you get the hang of it.

Cons

Some challenges are catching on quick and doing things the proper way, but fast as well because depending on the store it can get very busy.

Make sure the right people are being promoted, seniority doesn't make a good boss, make sure all promoted people are not only card certified but able to do the job quickly and efficiently. Saying you know what to do and doing it are not the same thing. Also getting promoted shouldn't mean staying on pizza dress for 5-8 hours. Getting paid more for doing less sounds ridiculous. Telling crew members what to do is nice and all but if a crew member is busy doing something that you told them to do, get off pizza dress for the 1 or 2 minutes it takes to do a pan pickup. Having one crew doing dishes, dough, pan pick ups, taking the trash out, preps,landing, cashier is great for management, but if that manager assistant/co/general whichever can't run the store without that crew member, maybe, just maybe, that person is wearing the wrong colored shirt, and making too much money, for knowing how to do something they never do or plan to do ever again.

Like a family

Former Employee - Crew Member in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Omaha, NE

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fun environment and a pretty easy job. Very relaxed in the mornings and very busy on weekends. Raise after testing and later after mastering the different jobs.

Cons

Grease. The only annoying things were the customers and having to work Halloween and superbowl nights. Fridays and Saturdays were always busy but got used to it after a while.

Just an average pizza restaurant

Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Denver, NC

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Simple work. Pictures on the wall to help with the flow. Very small menu so it's easy to remember everything. Sometimes you got to do sign flipping which is a good break (depending on if you like being seen by your local community). The pay was minimum wage, but I was expecting that.

Cons

Usually small restaurant. Cramped spaces. Stingy on the toppings. In my location we had to clock out for everything which is fine, but if you smoked cigarettes you didn't have to clock out. I was always confused why people taking breaks every 30 minutes never had to clock out.

Provide a pizza that people will want to come back and get again and again. Basically add more cheese, sauce, and toppings to the pizzas. Don't let smokers take breaks without clocking out or just don't allow them to take extra breaks.

A big joke!

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The job was easy to get.

Cons

Manager didn't know ANYTHING! The employees didn't get along with ANY manager. People stood around while I just did all the work while management said nothing! All of this was in one day. I quit my first day. SMH. The location where I was - was a filthy place. Roaches everywhere, the employee's and the manager's didn't wear gloves at all. The workers keep their personal food in the same refrigerator and shelves where they store the dough that's poofing. I was bought on as an Assistant Manager starting off at 8.75 hr. That was a BIG joke!

GET IT TOGETHER! Cooperate really needs to get on this ASAP! I wouldn't recommend ANY customer to this location.

Chump work for minimum wage

Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Cashier/Everything in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free pizza, work experience, management opportunities if you show competence, make lots of friends...

Cons

Minimum wage, exhausting and unrewarding work

Improve your disgusting product, in my opinion the quality of these pizzas are just barley passable.

Stay away

I have been working at Little Caesar's

Pros

Great co-workers, free pizza, flexible hours, easy work, decent food

Cons

Bad management that think they know it all, but don't last long in the company anyway

Learn to listen to employees before running your damn mouth.

Little Caesar's Photos