Little Lukes Childcare Center

Be The First To
Add Photos

Darci Powers

little lukes

Substitute Teacher (Current Employee)
Oswego, NY

I have been working at Little Lukes Childcare Center part-time for less than a year

Prosfun work environment, friendly coworkers, rewarding job

Conshorrible pay, not financially rewarding at all.

Baldwinsville Center- Unorganized and disrespectful management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baldwinsville, NY

I worked at Little Lukes Childcare Center full-time

ProsThe staff is willing to work hard to compensate for the lack of professional atmosphere created by management and center directors.

ConsThis is by far the most unorganized place I have ever worked. Between constant contradictions between management and office staff and the unprofessional atmosphere perpetuated by the Center's director this place is a mess. On top of that you will not be compensated appropriately for your work and effort. A miserable experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducation should be provided to center directors on how to manage and also on what is appropriate in an office and professional setting. Staff should have opportunity to advance.

Dead end job with no appreciation for hard workers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baldwinsville, NY

I worked at Little Lukes Childcare Center

ProsNice co-workers and kids. Several locations to choose from. The Baldwinsville location is great, but the building issues and parking situations leave a lot to be desired.

ConsHorrible pay, no training, no expectations laid out, poor management style, too much work for no recognition, poor moral throughout. This is "just a job" until you can find something/anything that's better. It grew to be extremely hard to want to go to work every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain managers to manage. Plan ahead for staffing and schedule changes. Treat employees with respect and fairness. Recognize good workers. Provide annual reviews and pay increases. Fix the problems in the building, like the recurring raw sewage smell, bug infestations, roof leaks, etc.

Worked for Little Lukes Childcare Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Lukes Childcare Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Little Lukes Childcare Center CEO Darci Powers. All reviews posted anonymously by Little Lukes Childcare Center employees.