Little Rapids

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

D. K. Tippy

This is a company with wonderful people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Green Bay, WI

ProsThe associates on the floor and the office personnel are wonderful to work with on a daily basis, and particularly on a one-to-one basis. My manager gave me the flexibility I needed to do my job well and to maintain my work-life-balance.

ConsThe relationship between the union and the company provides many challenges because it is quite harsh. Also, the company leadership does not seem to respect the associates on the floor as much as I feel they should. This is evidenced by the fact that upper level managers are rarely on the floor and rarely ask for the opinions of those actually doing the work. Along with other reasons, this makes for a fairly poor employee morale in these areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementFrom a business standpoint, continue to do what you do; it's working. From a personnel standpoint, spend more time with the people on the floor. They are full of ideas for improvements, and it would boost employee morale.

Decent place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood challenges. Good processes in place for ISO certification. Friendly coworkers. Up to date technology and facilities at one location. Good safety program.

ConsOne location is a much older facility although the technology is okay. Job performance reviews are inconsequential. Staff incentives are difficult to meet.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue all input no matter where it comes from.

Worked for Little Rapids? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Little Rapids reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Little Rapids CEO D. K. Tippy. All reviews posted anonymously by Little Rapids employees.