Liturgical Publications Reviews

• Cuyahoga Heights, OH
4.0
1 Review
Paul Knaapen

1. Overall a very decent company to work for.

Current Employee - IS Administrator in Cuyahoga Heights, OH
    Current Employee - IS Administrator in Cuyahoga Heights, OH

I have been working at Liturgical Publications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The number 1 reason to work for LPi is the people, generally they are friendly, understanding and we enjoy good times on occasion. The people here are usually willing to go out of their way to help you out, and understanding when their issue needs to be second to other tasks that need to take care of. The starting wages for lower level employees are above minimum wage, 401K available with standard company contribution, Health insurance available within 90 days of start date. New job openings are posted internally before looking outside the company, and as a general practice management prefers to higher within before looking outside the company.

Cons

Fast paced work environment with little room for errors. Workload can become overwhelming at times. Annual reviews are often put on the back burner, cost of living increases and pay for new positions are lower than the regional average.

Advice to Management

Don't forget what its like to do the "little guys" job. Pay employees what they are worth not what you can get away with. Innovation is the way to crush the competition. Keep up the good work guys!

Liturgical Publications Photos

Some of LPI’s top sales team members and their spouses enjoying themselves in an Ice Bar at our annual sales award trip.
Thanks to all our rookie Ad Sales Executives, our sales veterans, and vendor supporters who's participation and engagement made our annual Rising Stars sales conference a rousing success

+ Add Photo