I worked at Liuligongfang full-time for more than 5 years
Pros – Closely knited; given many opportunities to learn and try all positions
Cons – Work not balanced between staff, resulting in some overwork and some has nothing to do... Too much power in seniority....
Advice to Senior Management – Relations between staff must be well-managed
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-09-17 23:54 PDT
I worked at Liuligongfang full-time
Pros – - Help is willingly given to those who ask.
- Potential progression and path for growth available.
- Continuous personal growth; book reviews to be done yearly.
- Low to average turn-over rate.
- Staff bonding through training programs and monthly activities.
Cons – - Organization direction is not clear with many internal changes in management.
- No transparency in management.
- Do not expect elaborate healthcare benefits.
- Roles and responsibilities not well defined; increased ad-hoc responsibilities and unexpected workload.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-09-16 00:09 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –