Live Commercial Advertising
www.livecommercialadvertising.com Salt Lake City, UT

Live Commercial Advertising Reviews

Updated Apr 12, 2014

Best company I have ever worked for... hands down.

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time for less than a year

ProsI have worked at Live Commercial for about 5 months. In that time, I have learned more about myself, sales, managing, and what a positive mind-set can do, than I have learned in the rest of my 20 years of job experience combined. The company culture and atmosphere are amazing. Every single day I am surrounded by people that are positive, complimentary, driven, and that want to learn and grow. People that see and understand the bigger picture, take pride in their work, and go above and beyond daily to succeed. But more importantly, every single person in this business is also dedicated to helping others learn and grow and become successful as well. What I have learned, and what I am working to accomplish with Live Commercial is invaluable. I could go to school for four years, and have a career for 15 years after that, and I still wouldn't have learned or accomplished what I have in the past 5 months with Live Commercial.

ConsI did have to take a pay-cut to come to work here, and there is some hard work involved.. HOWEVER... the pay-cut is temporary, and the opportunity that this company offers is WELL worth a year or so (possibly less) of "less pay", and "hard work", while I steadily work up the ladder. It is a choice that is not right for everyone... but if you are the type of person that wants to have a different (better) life, that wants your hard work to pay off and be recognized, that wants to get out of the daily grind of a corporate or dead end job, and that is willing to put a little bit of time and effort to get that; this is definitely the right company for you!

Best Opportunity in Town

Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time for more than a year

ProsI have never worked for a company such as Live Commercial Advertising. This place surrounds you with positive, hard-working, and driven individuals who are all willing to selflessly help each other grow on a daily basis. I was skeptical when I first started because this opportunity sounded too good to be true. The recruiters made claims that this was a “fast track” to management, and I would learn the equivalent of a college education in just a few short months. Six months of real world experiences here far outweigh years of book smarts in value, and this can be a paradigm shift for a lot of people. I started the company at the entry level position, which is where everybody starts. Have decades of marketing experience, start at entry level. Just out of college with a marketing degree, start at entry level. Experience supervising hundreds of people, start at entry level. Used to make six figure incomes, start at entry level.

This is a unique opportunity where many find it difficult to adapt to. This will push you out of your comfort zone. I’ve learned and consumed more knowledge in marketing and management than I could have ever imagined in my entire life. The more I learn here, the more I realize what I don’t know. I’ve been with the company for over a year and am fortunate enough to have worked myself into an assistant management position. I am now more career oriented and more positive as a person overall because of all the lessons learned through the training program.

ConsSuccess comes with a lot of hard work and dedication. There were times that I wish I could have more free time to spend with my friends. There were times that I was exhausted at the end of a long day. I understand that these are just temporary hardships sacrificed as building blocks for long term success. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Absolutely a great company to work for

Management (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsHigh level of dedication from all co-workers and management. The promotional events have taught me professional demonstration skills that I would never have gained otherwise. The management training was very hands on, whereas before I worked in companies that would not give me that opportunity, or give actual one on one training to improve. I love the position because I am always challenged, always growing personally, advancing professionally, and it is giving me the opportunity after just year of training to manage an office, and help expand the division as a whole.

ConsThe training was definitely a pay cut for me, but the experience was truly invaluable. My peers, friends, and family were not the most positive about me doing promotions when I started with multiple degrees, certifications, and hard won accolades such as Eagle Scout. (they now are my biggest supporters.) The training is very intensive and not for those who just want a job, they are very serious when they say it is a commitment, and my brain often hurts from the knowledge of management and marketing hammered into it day after day!

Positive atomosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising

ProsI really enjoyed the people. These guys were really positive and gave me a new perspective how I look at things. Unfortunately, I had to relocate to out of state with my family but if I did not have to, I will still be working for Live commercial advertising. The opportunity that was presented to me was great. It was definitely an above the average opportunity for an average person like myself.

ConsHard work comes in many shapes and forms. It all depends on an individuals to put in what it takes to get there.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have learned a lot during the time I spent there. Keep up the good work.

A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise.

Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising full-time for less than a year

ProsI received some amazing sales tools and experience, and the atmosphere is extremely positive and motivating. I do enjoy doing promotional sales, so once I was actually doing that part of the job, I felt like I was being productive.

ConsWhat they did not tell me in plain English upfront was that I would be essentially working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for minimum wage. They had me travel without any offer of financial help in the form of a food and gas stipend, and was not provided with all necessary equipment for the project I was assigned to. I felt my questions were not answered fully and I felt I was in the dark quite a bit about what was going on half the time. They offered "promotions" but was given more responsibilities with no more pay. All the hard work is attached to a promise of about a year down the road, getting to open my own office and manage my own team doing sales, but the cost was too high for me. The only truly successful people I could see were people with no families anywhere to be found, and living as vagabonds.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would have appreciated the straight scoop up front. I learned sales pitches and sales systems which were great, but once I realized they were used on me, I was not happy. I would say this is a big part of why there is so much turnover.

Flag Review

Live Commercial Advertising President responded to this review

Nov 14, 2013

This review was recently discovered by management of Live Commercial Advertising Inc., and an effort to respond is below :

As an employer, we try to provide the best working atmosphere we can. We
... More

Worked for Live Commercial Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Live Commercial Advertising reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Live Commercial Advertising employees.