LiveIntent

Matt Keiser

Intern Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at LiveIntent as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great introduction into the world of ad - tech. The startup lifestyle was relaxed and allowed for a good amount of interaction with the executives.

Cons

Not that much authority is given to the interns as expected, but there is still a steep learning curve into the industry. Some projects are a little tedious, even for interns.

LiveIntent....a force to be reckoned with!

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The senior team has such a strong vision and team surrounding them. Amazing training program. Positive work environment and culture. Best employer and company that I have worked with. This is the first employer who has taken the time to train, and set each of it's employees up for success and growth. Would recommend anyone to try and join this fast growing team.

Cons

I have yet to face any cons while working at LiveIntent

Keep up the great work. The new talent you keep bringing in, and the training you put into each of these employees, is setting each of us up for success. Best work environment I have ever been apart of.

Fabulous Onboarding Experience

Current Employee - Ad Sales
    Current Employee - Ad Sales

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've worked for many companies and have never been through such an organized, energetic and informative 1st week of training learning our technology to the importance of company culture. Upper management was very involved in the process, making me feel very good about my decision to join the team. They made every effort to make us feel welcome from providing lunch everyday, a team outing and granting us their full time and energy to answer any questions.

Cons

The week was too short so at times, felt overwhelming. An option would be to spread the training out over a few weeks to allow everything to soak in. Otherwise, no complaints on the actual training.

Enthusiastic, smart and true leaders in the space who always have something though provoking to share.

A great place to work and make a difference!

Current Employee - Engineering in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Engineering in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Management has a great vision for a business, a culture, and how to grow and have fun. The people are transparent and work to solve the problems together. A great place to tackle some hard problems and make a real impact!

Cons

A startup that is growing tremendously fast, so expect some growing pains that come with being part of that kind of transition.

Keep doing what you are doing

A real place to make an impact

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible personal and professional growth opportunity when the company is growing as fast as LiveIntent is. Amazing people and culture - you are part of a real community and building something great! This has been the most fulfilling job that I've every had.

Cons

Not necessarily the place for people who require a lot of structure and don't like to solve problems. People who are assertive and driven will do the best here.

Coworkers are great, upper management less so

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly coworkers, great people to work with. Company atmosphere is relatively laid back. The perks are OK, nothing amazing though.

Cons

Great company for entry level individuals, but personal growth at the mid level is stagnant. Worst of all is the upper management who all seem incredibly disconnected and unfriendly towards their employees. They try to give the illusion of being a tight knit upstart company, but most of upper management won't give employees the time of day, don't know names, and are just jerks in general. Most employees here bond over the collective dislike of upper management. There are a select few who are in good graces of upper management, but it's a very small select few. The COO is a walking, chain smoking disaster who leaves a bad taste in your mouth every time you encounter him. CEO is a friendly guy, but is hardly seen in the office.

Be more personable? I'm not even sure if that's a skill they can improve - each and every one of them seen totally disconnected from any of the employees they manage.

My experience and LiveIntent could not have been better!

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at LiveIntent as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome environment, amazing employees, fantastic product

Cons

Might not be the right fit if you are not looking to push yourself

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep involving all the members of the staff

Great!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LiveIntent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Growth, culture, Learnings... its great for the go-getters.

Cons

Make sure you have the right Manager over you... some people there create unnecessary stress.