LiveOps Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.8
Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Most employees can work from home Fridays (in 61 reviews)

Cons
  • You may not be able to control how much call volume goes your way (in 16 reviews)

• work/life balance is very difficult to maintain (in 6 reviews)

1. Good company

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at LiveOps (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good team and talented top engineers.

Cons

Strategic changes have come often. Recent changes have brought some firmness in direction.

Advice to Management

Make clear decisions and share it deeply across all verticals.

2. Love the company, love the direction....moving fast!

Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity exists as the management team cleans up employee issues and brings in new and better talent. The company is building better technology than its competitors and is evolving the BPO business with its customers building better programs and independent contractor loyalty... Watch out for new agent rewards programs coming out. I have never heard the CEO tell people to rate LiveOps a 5....only that he encouraged people to have a voice and at least put their opinions out there... Only people who go to Glassdoor initially are the unhappy ones, so I am a happy one and here to say that many of the people complaining about LiveOps are the ones removed for not doing their job. The company is hiring...but is transitioning the business to move faster. If you like making a difference, and want to work with people who are fun and hard chargers...come over to LiveOps. It is not a place for people who want to come in at 10am and leave at 3pm.

Cons

Company needs to be more public about the great customers who love the technology and the new companies launching on the agent business. Stealth is not always better when you have so many good things happening.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing...whenever you change out poor performers they whine but you are moving in the right direction.

3. SVP Operations

Current Employee - Senior Vice President Global Operations in Black Forest, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President Global Operations in Black Forest, CO

I have been working at LiveOps (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe in Vasili's vision. I believe in the front line whose talent and dedication is beyond compare. I believe in the Executive Staff gathered to deliver - tight knit and fully aligned.

Cons

I can't clone engineers...wouldnt trade mine for the world. All the right changes are being made - need to make them faster! Not all folks have the temperment or fortidue to make a "pivot". Culture doesnt happen overnight although well on its way.

Advice to Management

Keep to the vision. Believe in the front line. Trust your team.

5. Customer Success Manager

Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

Working with the best minds in the business. Streamlined processes with virtually no red tape which allows for expeditious response or proactive implementations to meet the needs of the client and the business. Ability to work remotely but also embracing any technologies that make working remote seamless and not challenging compared to those in an office.. Great leadership from the top down.

Cons

Not as much a con as a need to catch some aspects of technology up to some competitor's level of service.

Advice to Management

Keep going down the road of turning the company around. The employees who were here before the recent leadership changes see a vast improvement and are excited about the direction of the company. The big win big!

6. Success through People

Current Employee - Vice President of Service Management in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President of Service Management in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I got the opportunity to interview with LiveOps I was ecstatic. Through every interview I heard a resounding spirit of of cooperating and desire to be best in class. Even more importantly, I heard a company willing to look deep inside and recognize it's deficiencies as well as strengths. It was the latter that swayed me to take the opportunity. This is a company not only on the rise but on the launch pad. That being said, the true strength of LiveOps is the strength of its people. These are people of integrity and passion for their company. They are also people of little pretense with no use for privilege or aloofness. Everyone contributes and everyone's opinion is valued and heard. Our CEO has also entrusted to his staff the responsibility to hire people with the same level of commitment to excellence and it shows. I am proud to work at LiveOps.

Cons

As recognized by Vasili on down, we cannot grow without the investment in the people and technology required to move us into the next generation of call center. This is only a "con" because we are at the early stages of that investment. But, our CEO's commitment to this has been evident in all ways so expect to see that move to pro just as quickly..

Advice to Management

Strength of character above all else!

just an awesome company to work for!

Current Employee - Wah in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Wah in Tampa, FL

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

choose your own hours; work at home; great support; great training; wonderful conference calls to help you succeed

Cons

none--I have not seen anything negative about this company!

Advice to Management

keep up what you are doing! I love Liveops!

8. agent

I worked at LiveOps (Less than a year)

Pros

hours are good and can get plenty

Cons

good work at home job ,but can be stressful with irate customers

We've had our ups and downs. . .

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been making $15.00 per hour average (talk time minutes) for almost 6 months now and really love the job. "Wow-ing" customers in my friendly Customer Service is my passion.

Cons

It is not the easiest thing to keep up ratings with add on sales, I am not the best at pushing customers into things they did not ask for. Wish this was not such a big deal to them but it is.

Advice to Management

Give agents a little more warning when they are about to lose their call lines that they make all their income on... it would have been helpful.

Good Solid Company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murrells Inlt, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murrells Inlt, SC

I have been working at LiveOps (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working from home is awesome. Schedule is flexible, many opportunities available if you are willing to do the footwork, and keep yourself ready. I have been with LO for 8 years, but not always working all the time. They have lots of perks, and if you are a sales person, the Direct Response line is just what you need. (I hate sales, so was happy to move out of that) You start off with DR, unless you are hired for a specific client.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Some folks don't like the times the schedule rolls out, but you have to make adjustments. I always had my alarm set so I would not forget.

Advice to Management

It has been a rocky road, but with all the ups and downs over the years, you are doing a great job.

Agent

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

Work at home work when you want

Cons

Pre min pay only no min wage

Advice to Management

Pay min wage and pre min

RSS Feed </> Embed