LiveOps Reviews

Updated September 14, 2014
Updated September 14, 2014
3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Work from home

I have been working at LiveOps part-time

Pros

Been with them for over 5 yrs, just as a part time. If you commit you can make this a regular money making

Cons

NO CONS, THE ONLY THING IS THAT PAY YOU GET PAID BY TALK TIME

Awesome Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work from home, schedule and work as much as you want to or as little as you need to, training is available on a wide variety of products and management is great as well.

Cons

Need a quiet office space, no benefits aside from working from home which is a huge plus when you can work from home so it is so flexible. The compensation is slow to begin with but with all of the incentives you make up for it..

None at all

The best work at home place to work!!!

Current Employee - At Home Based Phone Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - At Home Based Phone Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros

The company offers unlimited income with opportunity to make money on several line groups. 24/7 flexibility, and no taxes taken out of your checks!

Cons

The only downside is the company strictly operates based on conversion and performance. You have to be a sale maker and not just a call taker. Otherwise you will suffer by getting very low call volume and make very little money.

Even though we are the peons in the company, we are still hard workers and we are human. Offer increased per minute rates and special bonuses. It helps us and makes us feel appreciated. We have families to take care of. Give us a shift premium for slow lines for dedicated agents. We dont want to sit on the phones all day and make very little money.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Independent Agent - Insurance Agent- Independent Contractor

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Living in an area that has tough winters, working at home is priceless. Grabbing a cup of coffee and going to work while others are outside scraping off windshields is very rewarding, not to mention more lucrative. Setting hours as an independent contractor allows flexibility otherwise not available in the corporate job market. Be your own boss and set the bar as high as you'd like!

Cons

Too many to count and would be happy to share if the opportunity ever presents itself and the management staff really comes across in a way that makes me think they really want to know, rather than just listening to pacify.

As an agent who is working very hard to be a success with Liveops, you simply cannot deny human beings the right to a vacation, time off due to a death in their family or a medical leave. And to have any sort of penalty associated with those times is really stretching the boundary line of the independent contractor/company contract. While you cannot dictate hours worked, you also should not be afforded a way around it either. To me, the metric system is nothing more than a way of dictating time worked without actually coming right out and doing it. It's a fine line and one that is being stretched further and further. Also, because the "metric rules" have been determined and communicated, they haven't always been in place and to give some agents a line back and deny others is a bad managerial call.

Great opportunity....but now discouraged

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

Training is done on-line which is really convenient

Cons

There are not enough time commits to accommodate all the Direct Response Agents. I finished my training over two weeks ago and still have not be able to get on the schedule.

Started off Great Ended Poorly

Former Employee - Virtual Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Virtual Sales Representative

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Work From home whenever you choose (or so they say) 24hrs/7 days- flexible scheduling, pay is always on time and accurate

Cons

Even though the independent contract you sign says you can work whenever you like, you are penalized through performance metric ratings for not taking calls, even though you are not supposed to be rated on performance if you have not taken at least 25 calls, you are given a low performance rating after not working for a short period of time even when your absence was due to hospitalization, management refused to listen or care, even when it is documented that during the times you made calls there was not a low performance rating, you will be removed from the ability to make a decent income should you require time off due to illness and no one in management cares or will take the time to listen to you.

Provisions should be made for people who need to take time off due to illness or other things out of their control so that when the crisis is over one can return to work. Also, management should stop treating people like numbers and giving canned responses as if everyones issue can be resoved with the same advice. Replies from community service are hardly ever helpful to anyone and neither is the support from the live chat, provided you are lucky enough to get a live person to chat with. All responses are canned, and most time you are left wondering if the person even read your question completely before responding.

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

Loved the flexibility and being able to work from home.

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Love the flexibility and the ability to work from home and was always paid on time.

Cons

Sometimes hard to get hours, or calls. Won't hire you if you have a judgement on your credit report which has nothing to do with whether you can do the job.

Please change your policy on having a judgement on credit report. Because I don't have medical insurance, so had an judgement. I had left because I needed to update my computer before I could continue after 3 years with you, but I was turned down because of a judgement. I understand the criminal back ground check, but to deny me employment because of it, makes no sense to me.

Our new CEO Vasili Triant ROCKS & he's making LiveOps a better place to work!

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Vasili, our new CEO is really committed to making LiveOps better, for the employees & customers. He's blown open the (previously shut) doors of communication. He is genuine, caring and has high expectations of LiveOps and the employees as a whole. Since he took over as our leader the vibe here has gotten so positive and filled with anticipation.
    In May I was ready to look for a new job. In June Vasili became our CEO. By the beginning of July I knew I wanted to be a part of what Vasili is building. It's August now and I'm more sure of & excited about my decision to stay than I was when I made it - HOLLA! :)
    I'm SUPER excited to see where Vasili is going to lead us. It's a great time to work at LiveOps.
    The people I work with & around are great! There's an expectation that each person does their part. Period. No slackers. I love that!
    LiveOps gets that to be a good employee you have to have a good balance between work & life - that balance is very important to me.

Cons

Anything I'd point out is already being addressed, so I really don't have any cons.

Keep moving forward & keep communicating!

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!